cheated 2

I ran as far as I could away from that piece of a horses house

Then I just remembered that I had friends. Wow. For A day i thought they never even existed.

Bruh

I then ran to my house.

I ran up to my room and then just went straight to sleep since I was really tired

I ran up to my room and then just went straight to sleep since I was really tired. I had a headache. Why does Mattia force me to get back with him if he is gonna cheat again and again.

Mattia's pov: wow, Cynthia looks so pretty. But then I let go of her and then decided to cheak on y/n. I still like her and love her but she just doesn't get it. I know I cheated on her again but it was only like a  minute thing.

I went in y/n's room and she WASNT IN HER BED. I looked everywhere. In the bathroom. O even told my guards to look all around the house but I guess she escaped. She probably saw me and Cynthia. But cynthia's hair was facing the door so thank God she doesn't know it's her but once she knows. She will beat the sh*t out of her since they were really close bestfriends, Cynthia would do anything to get her back as a bestfriend but I don't think she is gonna forgive her. If she doesn't forgive me then how is she gonna forgive Cynthia.

But what am I suppose to do. Where could have she been gone to or at.

Cynthia then came behind me.

Cynthia: I don't want to do this becasue y/n is my bestfriend.

Me: well your the one who started it in the first place plus I don't even like you. I like y/n.