Chapter 11

*Keon POV *

Up in ISS it was packed as fuck. Every desk was filled with a nigga or a female. Time we walked in we had to search and find a desk. Guess nobody don't go to class No more.

I tried to sit by Ameerah but shit everywhere was full. So I had to sit by somebody else instead. It wasnt No teacher up here yet but I figured they would be on the way.

It was loud and packed. I could hear everybody convo and half the school business was swirling round this small ass classroom.

"You  aina" A girl who I didn't know asked.

"You could say that" I said and looked away. I wasn't tryna give nobody No talk time right about now. I was really tryna get the fuck outta here or next to ameerah,  either one would do.

What's your name?

Damn this girl was consistent.  "KEON " I yelled getting fustrated. I didn't mean to yell at her ass but damn can you not take a motherfucking hint.

When I yelled everybody looked at me. I stood up and pulled my pants up "Anybody gotta problem" I asked while looking around the classroom. These niggas already getting on my nerves at this school.

"Damn he must think he all that or some shit". A girl whispered that shit.  I don't fight girls but if you come for me uma let yo ass know.

"Aye you tryna repeat that or nahh,  No disrespect but ion think um all that but yo ass must think I am. I'm just living,  you got something against that" I said it in a calm tone so she wouldn't get offended.

She didn't reply but the bell rung and I walked out and headed to second period.

The day was going by fast as fuck because before I knew it lunch was already rolling around.

"Aye nigga, you sitting with us " Jabari asked.

"I guess so" I replied and followed him to his table. It was not a lot of niggas sitting and that was exactly how I liked it. At the very end of the table was Ameerah.  She was just Chilling not paying anybody attention so I went and sat by her.

"Wassup " I asked.

She didn't reply and repeated myself just in case she didn't hear me. She still ain't say nothing.

The bell rung though. She started getting up and I grabbed her arm and she snatched it back.

"ain't nothing up but if you want yo arm you need to keep it off me. Didn't your mama ever teach you not to talk to strangers" she asked and then walked away.

Everybody at the table heard her and "ooo'd "

I smirked and laughed quietly to myself. I'll catch up to her later I thought

****************####********#*********

Hey yall!

Right about now I'm looking for characters just to give you an idea of what everybody look like