Chapter 10

*Keon POV*

The next day at school I swear I wasnt feeling that shit. Like I walked in and girls was all up in my face smiling and shit if you cant tell already I am not a morning person.

The only face I wanted to see was no where to be found. So like I always I just went on about my business. I head towards my locker and there was the nigga that showed me where the gym was. I just remembered I didnt get his name.

"Aye man wassup" I asked as I put in my locker combination.

"Nun much nigga". He looked like he was busy looking for somebody but shid I wasnt finna ask as I said before I wasnt a morning person.

"I never got your name yesterday bruh" I said absentmindley.

"Jabari" he said smirking. I looked at this nigga and could already see he was goofy as fuck. The fuck is so funny about his name that he had to act all grinny. O fuck well I dont give a fuck really.

"Keon Kings" I said and we dapped hands as if we wasnt holding a whole damn conversation before."Aye Nigga, who you looking for" I hollered. He was making me paranoid all this looking around and shit. Acted like he was on crack or something.

"My cousin, I try to check up on her every morning to make sure she good but I dont see her this morning she making me mad". He did look a lil agitated as he started pacing the damn hallway.

"I'll help you look for her man, just stop all that pacing and shit. Whats her name anyway?" I looked towards him and he was in deep thought.

"Ameerah, you probably dont know her because she real quiet but umm she short and kinda thick no incest type shit because thats my cousin but if I wasnt her cousin though" Jabari started laughing like that was soooooo funny.

I rolled my eyes at this dude, "Yeh I know her she take chemistry with me and a few other classes".

We headed down the hallway and walked past the library and I did a double take inside to make sure she wasnt in there. She wasnt. We kept walking and eventually headed upstairs to do some more looking.

We was walking down the Girls bathroom and I heard a lil singing. "Aye bruh, can she sing or some shit" I asked in a hurry because that could be her.

"Yeh she can do a lil some some, Why ?". he asked.

"I think she in this bathroom but I aint going up in there, just scream her name".

He did and we waited patiently as she walked her fine ass out the restroom.

"Aye man what I told you about not checking in, you had me worried all over the school and shit. I thought it was an emergency or some shit." Jabari was yelling all in my ear and shit and he was making me mad. He aint have to be hollering at her like that maybe she had something to do.

"Don't be hollering at her like that man", I said to Jabari. He was acting like he was her daddy and she was the child and I'm pretty sure that wasnt the case.

"For your information Jabari, I got off of work like early this morning because I had to work over time, somebody didnt come in for their shift. You know how it is when you have a job, O WAIT you dont because you dont have one" Ameerah whispered and yelled at the same time.

I was slick laughing because I didnt know shorty had a smart mouth on her like that. It's probably something I will learn to love and hate at the same time. Its sexy but at the same time if we were arguing I would want to stranngle her ass. That wont happen though because I dont hit females......PERIOD.

"Hey yall while we bickering and shit I think that was the last bell I just heard before the late bell sounds", I chuckled.

For some odd reason this school got like 4 bells.

One signaling you to go to the next class. The second is a warning. The third is when you should already be in class doing the introduction work or some shit and the last if for tardies. I know thats some wierd shit.

At that moment the tardy bell sound and we all whispered "SHIT".

They probably already knew what was up at that moment. We didnt even try to find an administrator to get a pass just hurried to the ISS room before the hall monitors caught our ass.