14 - Kris's stolen soul

Kris just grabbed their soul... And threw it right at the light, after that Kris felt a horrible ache on their whole body, falling onto the ground and panting desperately... But freeing Susie and Ralsei from the pain they were already in.

"Kris?! What the hell did you did?!" Susie asked the human, and after the question an explosion of whiteness happened...

.

.

.

*You wake up again, but in a small box, with a single door. You open it, and there was a figure standing in there, petting Kris on the back, they look back to you...

.

.

.

"Who is that guy behind you? Is it your friend?" The small child asked, You turned in fear and saw a black and white ghitch...

.

.

.

*You woke up again, this time with Lancer on top on you, he was knocked out.

.

.

.

"KRIS?! WAKE UP DAMN IT" You heard Susie, when you looked she was shaking Kris violently, they seem lifeless... blood coming out of their head and mouth, Susie seemed hurt too, but just some scars, and Ralsei was crying too, trying to give Kris some HP for them to wake up... It didn't work though...

You felt tears on your eyes, you left Lancer on the ground and ran to your theyfriend lifeless body...

"DAMN IT NERD, W-WHY ARE YOU SO WEAK?!" You saw Susie starting to tear up a little too "I CAN'T- I can't Kris, you are my ONLY friend Kris. Either you w-wake up or I will..." You had never saw Susie this broken before, but she cleaned up her tears quickly and handed Kris over to you "Here Y/n, you do it... The legend said YOU could help them" She got up and walked a little away from you... You just saw Kris's face, you couldn't stop the tears. You just hugged them...

"Kris... Please, wake up, we need you..." You kept on the hug, and Ralsei also joined

"I'm so sorry Y/n... But they did it for the life of all of us..." Ralsei said, before moving Kris's hair away, their eyes closed...

"Ralsei? you still tried giving them HP?" You asked the fluffy boy, but then you felt another hand on you cheek, you looked down... To see your loving partner looking at you with their beautiful red eyes. No smile, but they were still alive...

". . . Y/n. . ." you heard Kris said, back with their raspy low voice, you felt so happy that they woke up. You started to kiss all of their face.

'How is it even possible?! The Pacify didn't work the first time! B-But why did it work just for Y/n...?' Ralsei thought to himself but he was still thinking.

You helped Kris to get up, and Susie looked back, to come and also hug the human.

"YOU FUCKING NERD YOU GOT ME SCARED!!!" Susie admitted to her friend... now all you had to do is go back home... again... SHIT!!

"My mother is coming home soon!" You freaked out and started to run down back to the small town you called home...

While you were running, you noticed that all of the rampage was gone, there were still some small cracks on the ground, but the sky was again blue... The sun had risen again, your mother could be in your home, and you couldn't think on an excuse other that the truth... But she would not believe you... no one will...

.

.

.

You finally got home after some exhausting run over the forest, you were sweaty even in the cold, and you were panting like crazy, and just before you could even touch the door...

"Y/N? What are you doing out this early?" You heard your mother angrily behind your back...

"J-Just came from an early walk...?" You said, still not looking at her... You also forgot to take out some of the leafs out of your head and clothe, not to mention your hands, face and legs were also covered in Kris's blood... You were doomed...

"Then? Why does it looks like you killed someone? Let me guess, your 'friend' the weird green sweatered boy?" She said even more angry, she grabbed your arms and dragged you inside the house... it was done, no more dark world, no more Kris, no more friends...

.

.

.

*You got to your room, you weren't in a mood, you just looked out in your window, and looked at Kris, they waved and you waved back...

~Save your progress?

❤️Yes No

. . . . .
Progress saved!! End of "Kris's stolen soul" See you later!