😍😍

Its a dark, mysterious night and your sat with your voluptuous, juicy ass on the queen sized bed. You had just gotten out of the shower so you have only got a small towel wrapped round your curvy, segsy bod. Suddenly, you decided that you should get changed so you dropped the towl and stood naked in your room as you rummaged through your draws for some minion pajamas. But just at the moment, I felt someone whisper in my ear, his sexy, alluring voice sending chills down my spine "whadup baby girl, turn around so I can suck on those humungous mommy milkers". After hearing that I immediately turned around with a flustered look in my face.
"Tom what are you doing here, you know my boyfriend will be back soon" I said nervously.
He then took of his shirt in one swift move and promised me he'd make it quick. He whipped out his massive daddy donker horse cock and pushed me onto the bed with so much force and aggression. Just as I was trying to get comfortable on my mattress, I felt his long member slide into my heat. I let out a loud moan. He kept sliding in and out of me, changing the pace every minute.
Just as I felt myself about to let out my white substances he stopped. "You teasing me naughty naughty" I said irritated.
"Shut the fuck up whore, if I want to let you finish, ill let you finish" tom replied aggravated as he spat in my face, his emerald green mucus falling into my mouth and all over my face. As we were about to continue, my door blasted open.
"OH MY GOD JK ROWLING, WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK SO EARLY". I said in an utter state of shock.
"Y/N WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME" she shouted with tears welling up in her eyes.
"Well babygirl, if you really want to, you can join us. Afterall, the more the merrier 😏" suddenly jk took off all her clothes and jumped on the bed.
"Wait tom are you transgender?" Jkr said with a hint of disgust.
"Ew of course not, I would never go as low as that. I'm not scum." He said, angry at the horrific question being asked at him. Then you proceeded with the segs, with tom pumping in and out of your swollen, silento looking asshole, and jkr going in and out of you roughly until you bleed with her strap on. All together we finished in unison and let out grunts of pleasure. "You look so handsome while laying underneath me" tom said.
"Dont call me handsome unless your gon hand me some badonkadonk" I said, a small smirk playing on my lips. Right then, tom sat on my face and shat in my mouth like nessa barrett. I swallowed it willingly "we going madison beer style then are we?" I said smiling. Tom replied to me with a sly nod. His shit tasted like chocolate  and was so creamy yet crunchy at the same time, it was absoloutely delicious. We rocked it all night long and I was left to sit in a wheelchair for the next week.

Thank you for reading my wattpad smut, sadly I will not be continuing it for any longer <3 y/n x jk Rowling x tom felton