I Do Thing's Called What I Wanted

Chapter Six

Bright's Pov

"I'm scared, please don't leave me" he hugs me. He said he need me. He's scared but by whom and why? What's the reason? I pat him on the back. He now seems to be ok. I tried pulled out the hug but seeing him sleeping cozy on my shoulders somehow, I felt guilty to wake him. So, I lean him slowly to the bed. Make sure his dream doesn't be disturb.

He's sweat, he's pale face enough to make me worried so much. Damn, how only god knows how I wanted to take his place and felt what he felt.

Two hours past after the doctor checked Win. They say it is a common occurrence for people with amnesia for them to remember their memories back. But how can a memory become more like a nightmare for Win? Win still unconscious so I decide to call a doctor again but before I can I heard someone called my name and it's turn out to be the bunny.

"Hey, you ok? Do you want me to call a doctor for you?" I ask,

"Thank you Bright but no. I'm ok now" his hoarse voice ached my heart.

"Really? You ok? Then do you want something to eat? Or a drink? I can get it for you" I ask anything that I can do for him. I want to be his back for now. He needs me!

"Stay here, with me, please" he pled. He ached my heart again and again. Fuck it! I'm going to find who the fuck that do this to him and kill him!

"Ok, I'll stay here. Now sleep. Take a rest" I take his hand and place it in mine. I don't know what I'm doing but who the fuck care? I do thing's called what I wanted!

Win's Pov

"Stay here, with me, please" my tummy is growling, my throat is burning. But what I said is that I need him to stay. Do I look like a pathetic? Will he do what I want?

"Ok, I'll stay here. Now sleep. Take a rest" he takes my hand and place it in his make me cozy. I'm sorry that I've doubt him. But he has generous heart. I want to say thank you, but my eyes are just too heavy. All I know now that I've sleep for hours know. What moved my heart was that Bright was still holding my hand even thou hours passed by. He must hungry right now.

I don't want to wake him but thinking that he doesn't eat after arriving at the hospital disturbing me. So, I decide to woke him up.

"Bright, Bright! Wake up!" I moved his body a little,

"Huh? Why? What bothering you nuisance?" seriously? How can he call me that at this time?

"I want to eat fried chicken. Can you buy it for me? And yeah, a coke also" I ordered, he don't say much as he takes his wallet and walk out. I sigh, how can he be a cold heart jerk but at some point, he can be warm heart prince?

30 minutes has pass and his face still didn't show up. I wanted to call him but I don't have a phone right now. He even didn't bring his phone! Will he have gone missing? Or in an accident? Or being kidnapped? I don't know why I'm scared, I'm worried.

//15 minutes later//

"Where have you been Bright? What took you so long?" I ask as soon as his face showed up,

"Oii, you ask me for a fried chicken in the middle of the night. Do you think there's any restaurant here that open at freaking 4.00 a.m.?" he explains,

"Wait, did you really search for it?" he's crazy if he really searches for it.

"Nah, I did not. Do you think I'm crazy enough? But here, I've got you a chicken soup instead. I hope you don't mind" he said and handle it to me.

"Where did you get this?" Chicken soup? How the fuck he gets it?

"It's last night menu for dinner"

"Thank you"

"Welcome buffalo"

"Oii, don't call me that!" I said,

"What? Do you want me to call you nuisance then?" what the heck with this man attitude? But, I kinda like it thou.

^^^^TBC^^^^ 

Hai guys! I know today's chap is too short, but I'll try to make it up for the next chap! 😅

Thank you for the 200+ views so much! I didn't even knew that this story would have so much readers! 💕

Also, for who voting and comment on the story, I want to say thank you so much! you guys made my day everyday! 💞

Sorry for my clumsy mistakes, English is not my first language so, please do take easy on me~ 💁

Please do support me again on the next and next and next chap! 😋

Till the next chap! 😘