Love Sister Madness

Cheng Ji paused in changing his shoes: "...to admit your mistake to Luo Shi?"

  Jiang Fei pursed his lips: "Looking for a hotel."

  Cheng Ji was silent for a while: "There is no one here all year round, so I can barely let you stay for one night with the money of a five-star hotel."

  Jiang Fei's eyes lit up: "Thank you, Cheng Ji."

  Cheng Ji glanced at her: "Just give her money."

  After saying that, he was about to leave.

  "Cheng Ji..." Jiang Fei hurriedly spoke.

  Cheng Ji frowned and stopped at the door.

  Jiang Fei whispered: "Kitchen, can I use it?"

  "You know how to cook?" Cheng Ji asked back, and then he responded, "Whatever."

  Just about to close.

  "Cheng Ji!"

  "What are you doing again?"

  Jiang Fei was quiet for a while: "Are you coming back for dinner?"

  Cheng Ji paused, without looking back, and hummed softly: "What a beautiful thought." He closed the door and left.

  Not long after, the engine buzzed and faded away.

  Jiang Fei stood up and looked at his phone.

  She gave Luo Shi enough time, and it seemed that he was sure that she would take the initiative to go back.

  Turning off the phone, Jiang Fei stood up and walked into the kitchen.

  The kitchen was empty, but it was fully equipped with everything. It seemed that someone came to add items regularly.

  Jiang Fei rolled up his sleeves. She did have cooking skills, but she was not good at it and could barely satisfy her hunger.

  Where has she been required to do this with her own hands before?

  Her former Taoist companion, "caring" divine guard, and stand-in lover all have good cooking skills.

  In the end, Jiang Fei only made two bowls of egg custard, eating one bowl himself and putting the other bowl on the opposite side.

  Then he lay on the sofa, covering himself with his coat, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

  Maybe she was tired, but after a while she actually fell asleep.

  When Cheng Ji came back, what he saw was the light in the living room, the people waiting on the sofa under the light, and the bowl of cold egg custard on the table.

  His footsteps stopped in the living room for a few seconds before he walked closer.

  Not even one o'clock.

  I shouldn't have come back, but I always think of the phrase "Are you coming back for dinner?"

  No one seemed to have asked him.

  His parents would not care about him, and the nanny and housekeeper would only ask for instructions. The oppressive environment was also the reason why he escaped and lived on his own.

  This feeling is very strange.

  "Wake up." Cheng Ji sat across from the sofa.

  "Huh?" Jiang Fei responded in a low voice, the whisper coming from his nasal cavity was a bit lazy, and there was a silky charm between the opening and closing of his unconcealed eyes.