the secret gets out

Ari's POV

I was sitting on the couch listening to music with my headphones on. It is my favorite song, 'Stitches' by Shawn Mendes.

While dad was rewatching his interview with the news. He was super upset that he couldn't find the Phone Shark and it bothered him....like a lot.

Whenever me and Bri will try to comfort him he would lash out at us. Not on purpose though, he doesn't mean it, obviously. Unless we deserved it.

Bri is with Charlotte, shopping. Because Bri doesn't really leave the Man Cave. Unless its for school, or like picking up our food.

The elevator door opened and I saw a nervous Henry. I smiled at him, setting down my headphones.

"Hey Hen." I said using my nickname for him, he gave me a small smile.

"Hey Ari." He cleared his throat. "Ray?"

"Henry." I didn't know you were working today. Did Ari or I butt beep you?"

"Mines in my room so it must've been you." I tell him and he rose an eyebrow in confusion.

I put Stella down and grab her food, and grab my water bottle and take the cap off and I gently pour some water into the dish.

"No." Henry denies. "Can I talk to you both about something?"

"Babies come from the baby store and Ari isn't interested in it!" Dad answered and covering his ears.

"What?!" I explain. "We haven't started dating yet and no, and gross."

"What's up?" Dad says picking up Stella.

"You know my friend Charlotte." Henry begins and I smirk at this.

"Yeah because of B. She seems cool." I add.

"Yeah well, she's like really smart." Henry continues. "And she...kind of figured out..."

"Figured out what?" I said getting angry, and Henry flinches a little.

"That...I'm Kid Danger."

"WHAT!" I boomed ready to break something or someone.

"Isn't that kooky?" Henry said sheepishly.

"Definitely." Dad says with a terrified look on his face. He hasn't really seen me this mad before, and doesn't know what to do. Dad put down Stella and she ran to hide from me.

"Yeah! What did you tell her?" I ask getting closer to Henry who takes a couple steps back.

I didn't know this but my eyes were glowing a super bright red and my hair was on fire, and I look down at my hands they have fire balls.

"That I am...Kid Danger." Henry admits and now my hair is engulfed in flames.

"Ooooooooooo." Dad nods. "Interesting."

"You're not mad right, but she is?" Henry asks.

"What was your first clue?" I spat at him.

Next thing I knew is that I'm being dumped by water, and I look behind me and see dad with a cooler filled with water.

"Thanks." I muttered to dad and he slowly nodded his head as a response.

"You're fired." Dad said and he looked at me and grabs a towel and tosses it to me.

"Fired?" Henry questions. Making sure that he heard dad right.

"That's right. You can leave your watch on the table there " I suggest to Henry.