StarKiller

The last month of training with the Knights had been going well. Kiarie's skills were increasing everyday the more practice she had. Ushar had even apologized to the apprentice on the second day when he showed up to training with a black eye and a busted lip. Kiarie hated that the Knights had fought and that it had been about her. She of course accepted his apology and the group moved on from the previous day's events.

Kiarie was in the center of the mat with both Kuruk and Cardo circling her. Trudgen had been put in charge of the apprentices hand to hand training while Kylo was dealing with First Order business. Kylo had not been present for the last two days of training. The Knights had been on their best behavior and had done all they could to make the apprentice know she was safe alone with them. Kiarie had noticed their effort and was more comfortable with the Knights now, so while she definitely missed the Commander she was no longer anxious about being alone with the Knights.

"Kiarie, don't let anyone get behind you." Trudgen yelled from the side of the mat. Trudgen was taking the apprentices training very seriously. He was the most patient of the Knights and the most disciplined which made him perfect for the apprentices training.

Cardo rushed towards the apprentice while Kuruk tried to slip behind her. Kiarie waited until the last second and ducked, tripping Cardo over her back and sending him flying into Kuruk. Jumping up she spun and piled on top of the heap of the two men and pinned Cardo's arms behind his back while his weight pinned Kuruk.

"You're crushing me!" Kuruk yelled with a laugh as he attempted to shove Cardo and the apprentice off of him.

"That's good for the day. Kiarie let them up." Trudgen shook his head from the sidelines. "You're just getting sneakier you know. You'll have to engage in full hand to hand eventually."

"Yeah well I don't want to hurt their pretty faces." Kiarie laughed as she released Cardo and climbed off of him.

As Kiarie stepped back she offered Kuruk a hand to pull him from the floor. He gratefully took it and she helped him up. Kiarie noticed his eyes dart behind her head and she spun to meet what she knew was coming. Ap'lek barreled into her at full speed knocking her down and pinning her.

"Still can't sense me can you little apprentice." Ap'lek teased.

"No." Kiarie groaned. "But, I can do this." With a flick of her wrist Ap'lek went flying ten feet back and landed with a thud.

"That's a dirty trick," Ap'lek grumbled.

"And sneaking up on me isn't?" Kiarie laughed to him.

"Come on fuckers it's lunch time!" Vicrul hollered from near the door as he jumped up and down in anticipation.

The Knights and Kiarie exited the training room and headed for the cafeteria. The second the large group entered all the tables around the Knights table cleared. Everyone got in line and picked out their food before heading to their table and sitting down. The Knights removed their helmets and set them on the table in a neat little row. Kiarie sat in between Vicrul and Trudgen with Ushar on Trudgen's left side. Ap'lek was directly across from the apprentice and Kuruk and Cardo sat on either side of him. This was how they had sat everyday Kylo was not present. When Kylo did come to lunch Vicrul scooted down one and Kylo took the seat on the apprentices right. It was their routine now. One they had fallen into quickly as the Knights all welcomed the girl into their daily lives.

The cafeteria was mostly silent as the conversations around them were barely above a whisper. The Knights were tired today after an extra hard week of training and mostly ate in silence. Ap'lek and Kiarie were the only ones talking though no one could hear them.