kuroo x reader

( A/N : This has Bokuaka, and daisuga in it. Also Bokuto-CG Akashi-Little, and Daichi-CG Suga-Little. I hope you enjoy and i would love some feedback!And you call akashi=shi shi and suga = su su)

No-one's pov :

" Y/N it's time to get up, we have to get ready you have a play date with Akashi and sugawara today!" You groaned and cuddle back under the bed sheets not wanting to leave the warmth of your bed. Kuroo looked at you and got an idea. He crawled up to you pulled off the covers and started to tickle you. You laughed so hard tears started to form. He pulled away and started to get dressed in a pair of black jeans and a red shirt. " Baby do you need help getting dressed?" you looked at him and said 'yes'. Kuroo helped you get dressed in a navy blue skirt and a red shirt that said ' Little monster' with black thigh high stockings and black combat boots.Kuroo picked you up and walked downstairs and put you in your highchair. " Love bug what do you want for brackfest, ( pretty sure i spelled that wrong but oh well :P) do you want oatmeal, waffles, or pancakes?" You placed your pointer finger on your chin and put on your thinking face. " hm can i have oatmeal with strawberries and bannanas please daddy." He started to make yours and his food after he made it he brought it over to you and you guys started to eat. After you guys finished eating he washed the dishes and he grabed your bag filled with binkies, bottles/sippy cups, dipers, toys and a couple of spare outits.

{Time skip to when they got to daichi's house( also in this oneshot they all live by eachother)}

Once you got to Daichis house kuroo got you out of the car and you ran up to the door bounceing on your feet impatiently waiting for kuroo. " Daddy, daddy, hurry up i can't wait to see Shi Shi and Su Su!" Kuroo walked up and knocked on the door and we waited for someone to open the door.Daichi came and opened the door and let you guys in. Once you were in daichi took you and Kuroo to the play area.(It's pretty much one of those gray gates that can bend and snap in a circle with some of the foam puzzle peace mats with a bunch of stuffed animals and toys.)Once you were there Kuroo lifted you and put you inside of the gate, you quickly crawled over to suga and akaashi. "Su su, Shi shi, i'm here! what are you guys playing?"

{Time skip brought to you by oya, oya oya, oya oya oya?}

It was 3 and a half hours later that you and Kuroo went home and Kuroo grabbed your kitty onesie. Once both you and him were changed into your pajamas Kuroo put you in bed and grabbed your grey and blue binkie and your pink stuffed bunny. He got into the bed with you and started to cuddle with you. " Good night daddy, i love you." " I love you too love bug."

{ A/N: Hello wonderful people! How are you, have you eaten? If not go eat please :)  Anyways any feedback on this one shot? I'm sorry it took so long to get this out but i've been busy and i'm in a bad place mentally right know sooooo yeah. But i'll get over it sooner or later. be safe wear a mask, wash your hands. ILY