Asahi x reader

{ Hello, i'm finaly back. i've been really busy with school and i'm getting over a break up but here we go!}

{ no one's POV:}

You and asahi had been dating all through out highschool and during your first year of collage you guys got engaged, and bought your first apartment together. You  and hid had gone through alot together and you felt ready to tell him about your littlespace. so of course you were gonna tell him soon but you wanted to give him a few hints before you told him. so you would leave your onsies out sometimes or maybe place your stuffies on the counter for a bit then collect them. eventually asahi came up to you and asked to talk to you about something. so you sat on the couch holding your favorite stuffie. "what did you need to talk to me about" you say as you look at him smiling softly. Asahi looks at you and sighs softly getting flustered a bit and he asks you " y-y/n are you a little? i-if ot this'll be awkward..." you look at him and smile brightly falling deeper in love and nod softly, "i am, are you ok with that?" Asahi looked at you and hugged you saying " of course i am darling, im just glad that you had the courage to tell me" Asahi pull back a bit and kisses your head smiling. " i love you y/n" " i love you to asahi"

{ i feel like this was a flunk but oh well, i hope you liked it! i love ya'll! be safe and drink plenty of water!! and always remember that you are valid and loved! <3}