A Confession

Kaminari's POV

The words still swirling around in my head, I couldn't get Kiri out of my mind.

'He's only my best bro' I told myself, yet I wondered if I really thought that.

After homeroom finished, I slowly got up, still a little red, with the feeling of Kiri's kiss still on my lips. I walked out and headed to my next class, but then I heard Kiri's voice call out my name, which made me turn a shade of red darker.

"Kamibro!" I heard him yell to me, and he ran up beside me. I looked down, knowing my face was pretty red and didn't want him to see, but it was hard to hide the fact that it looked like Kiri had spilled his hair dye on my face.

"Um, sorry about the dare Kamibro. You're just like a brother to me, so I thought it would be the least awkward to kiss you." Guess he noticed my face.

"I-It's fine," I mumbled to him, not wanting to speak, as I was still flustered. I gave him an awkward punch on the shoulder and smiled a bit.

"Bros, right?-" I gave a small laugh and he did too. 

"I'm gonna go talk to Sero, see ya bro!" Kiri smiled at me and gave a quick wave before heading off.

"Yea.. bro..."

' You're just like a brother to me' Those words echoed through my head. Maybe it was baby-ish, but I started to tear up.

'Just a brother to him.. That's all i'll ever be.' I thought, blinking back the tears. It doesn't matter anyways, even if I do like him, i'll get over it. The kiss was just a dare.

Yet, those words still echoed through my mind, and it made my heart ache.

Kirishima's POV

After untaping Bakubro, I walked out of class and saw Kamibro in the hall. I quickly called out his name so he could hear me and ran up to him. I saw him looking at the ground and noticed he looked a little off (not to mention his face was pretty red too). I thought it was because of the dare, so I said sorry to him again, and he seemed cool about it. 

I told Kamibro I was gonna go talk to Sero, but I really just thought he needed to gather his thoughts and left him alone. Plus, it wasn't the best time to tell him what I wanted to.

I was gonna tell Kamibro something important. I mean, he's my best bro, of course i'd tell him about it first. But, I think i'll go tell Mina and Sero before him now.

Lunch

I saw Mina and Sero at one of the tables, and Bakubro wasn't there yet. Neither was Kamibro, but it's fine. I can always tell him about it later. I wasn't in the mood to eat, so I just walked over to the table and sat down across from them.

"Hey Kiri!" Mina said as I sat down. "I still think that kiss earlier with Kaminari was adorable!" she squealed.

"Yea, but it was only a dare. Your dare," I laughed a little.

"I don't care, I think it was cute," Mina crossed her arms. "And you two should've seen yourselves. You guys were tomatoes the entire class," she said as she giggled a little.