Babies?!

Hello welcome to another book of mine. Sorry for not updating my other ones frequently but I'm trying pls bear with me.

So onto this story.

This is after the tartaros arc.
____________________________________________________

Lucy's POV

Dear Mom,
Its been two weeks since we defeated tartaros and a month since we found out Natsu was E.N.D. To be honest some people have been having a hard time dealing with the news but the guild is trying to make them see sense and its slowly working.

He is still the idiotic and dense natsu we all know and love so that doesn't raise any red flags. The magic council has been keeping an eye on him but not that much seeing as he still is destructive.

I don't think I can ever turn my back on him he brought me to my new family and I could not thank him enough. Though there have been a few problems with E.N.D

He likes watching me through Natsu's eyes and I can see it, when ever I look I catch a glimpse of red in his eyes then it flickers back to normal. He also uses this to be more perverted towards me through Natsu's body.

Lisanna, on the other hand, well... She has this look in her eyes when he is trying to flirt with me and I don't like it but I know she won't do anything to me... Or at least I hope she won't.

Well mom I have to go to the guild really soon my rent is due soon and I was planning on doing a solo job.

Till next time.

Love Lucy.

______________________________________

'Time to go to the guild'.

I was walking to the guild the noise getting louder as I get closer but it wasn't like the party and fighting guild noise more like a panic and flustered noise.

No one's POV

As she pushed open the doors of the guild everyone and everything was in a frenzy, mant people were gathered around the middle of the guild panicked and awe struck, not even erza could get this under control.

She maneuvered around all the chaos to see Mirajane at the bar the only sane person but nobody noticed her.

"Hey Mira" She greeted Mirajane
politely.

"Oh lucy hi" Mira returned.

"So why is the guild like this more lively than usual."

"Well natsu, being the idiot that he is, just happen to drink a potion that did something to make everyone panic." She said seriously.
"But enough about that how was your day so far." She said with a smile.

'Typical Mira. So bipolar' She sweat dropped. Then realized something.

"What did the potion do?"

"Well...-" She was interrupted by loud crying at the center of the guild.

Mira came out from the bar and grabbed lucy's wrist gently and left her through the crowd. Most were relieved she was here while others were to busy trying to calm down whatever the heck was crying.