5 yr olds?!

No one's POV

Lucy's still asleep when she starts hearing whispers around her or at least what sounds like in front of her.

"Shh idiot she's about to wake up!"

"I know that let's just wake her up, I'm hunggggrrrryyyy~"

"Let her wake up by herself just wait for like a minute or less." You could just feel the eye roll.

"Well, fine."  Then it went quiet but she could feel the eyes of people on her.

She slowly opened her eyes to be met with two familiar faces, but the only problem was that they were no longer  babies more like 5 year olds.

She blinked once then twice to get the sleep out and check if she was actually seeing two 5 year olds.

She just layed there as they were both on her tummy and then.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

Time skip~

After lucy had gotten dressed for the day after the shock of the morning, here she is on the kitchen island with her best friend, that were two babies but are now two 5 years olds, eating a breakfast of toast, pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausages and milk but it was coffee for her.

She was just staring at them, and hadn't even touched her food. Until natsu looked up.

"Can I have that if you aren't gonna eat it... Oof! *sigh* please." Natsu asked as E.N.D elbowed him in the gut.

She slid her food to him. "Share it with E.N.D"

"Okay." He sighed and divided it unequally but E.N.D didn't complain. He was actually being well-mannered despite him being the demon side of natsu. Natsu, on the other hand, was the same.

Lucy looked at E.N.D as he noticed and looked back. She noticed he started having his black markings crawling up his arms, his eyes were still black as his hair got a little bit darker compared to when he was a baby.

"Thank you for the food." They both said. Lucy acknowledged them by nodding with a smile.

Now she is actually happy she didn't buy all those baby stuff.

"Okay, go take a bath and dress up, we are going to the guild." Lucy said as natsu was excited while E.N.D was grumbling to himself but obeyed anyway.

"Oh no you don't, I don't need a fight in my bathroom, natsu go to the guest bathroom and you E.N.D use my bathroom." She reasoned as natsu is the more destructive one and E.N.D was the calmer one. She did NOT need natsu destroying her bathroom.

E.N.D came out first with a towel around his waist. As lucy fully admired his marks along his chest and the E.N.D name on his chest that was slowly starting to form. A chuckle cut her thoughts off.

"If you wanted to look at my tattoos you should've just asked, I would've let you." He smirked. "Do you have any clothes I can wear?"

She face palmed. "No. No, I do not. Just hold on, let me just rush out and buy you guys some clothes. If natsu comes out tell him to just wait, do not destroy anything and when I come back my fridge should be the way I left it, nothing less alright?" She asked.

"Sure thing and if you are buying me clothes, can you buy me black clothes, preferably with skulls and bones and fire." He smirked at her. "And for the idiot, red with dragons will do." He said as he went to sit on the couch.