14 ☁️

may 19 , 9:29 am

Sunghoon POV

For the first time, She isn't here. She was never late to class before. She was always a few minutes early to class.

I always arrive to math class seeing her bright smile greeting me, but today, I just saw an empty desk.

All of a sudden, the classroom that was once so bright turned gloomy. It was raining outside. Pretty hard too... I hope she's not sick or anything...

15 minutes later into class

The door opened revealing her

"I like you"

It flashed through my head when I saw her

When she was walking closer to her desk, I then saw how puffy and red her eyes. She was also pretty wet!

Did she cry last night??

I then tried to talk to her but she ignored me.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Did you not bring an umbrella?"

"What happened?"

"This is the first time you're late"

During class, I couldn't pay attention at ALL because all I could think about was her.

Her POV

For the first time in my life, I wanted him to shut up.

I accidentally woke up and what's even worse was that it started raining while I was walking to school!

How could he just casually talk to me when after what he did last night?!

Then I had the courage to look up at him. We had a staring contest until his words flashed through my ears.

"Do you know how much I hate you?"

I then looked away from him and looked down on my desk.

I could feel his eyes burning a hole through me.

I felt like crying again

After my 8th period, I rushed to my locker, wanting to get out of school as fast as possible.

When I opened my locker, a letter fell out.

To: Her

From: Park Sunghoon

My heart started to beat again. What's up with me? Just seeing his name makes my heart beat so loud omg...

I then opened the letter. And the first thing I saw was:

10 Things I Hate About You

My heart dropped... and so did the paper.

I felt like crying. So it wasn't just one thing that he hated about me. There were 10 reasons...

I didn't want to read the rest of the letter because I was scared of getting even more hurt. IN FRONT OF MY LOCKER TOO.

So I looked around and saw that no one else was near me.

So I quicky put the letter away in my backpack and ran home as fast as possible.

Later that night, I finally gathered the courage to read the rest of the letter.

I mean I did ask him why he hated me.... and he delivered it to me...

I took a deep breath and opened the letter.

To: Her

From: Park Sunghoon

10 Things I Hate About You

1. I hate how you never fail to make me smile so big in front of you.

2. I hate how you're so bright and pretty that you lit up your surroundings and it always blinds me.

3. I hate how you never fail to make me feel warm, even when the weather is cold.

4. I hate it whenever you're not around. Even worse when you have to go.

5. I hate how I never talked to you before I found your youtube videos.

6. I hate it whenever a guy looks at you even for a second.

7. I hate how I can't even show you off to everyone because we're not dating

8. I hate how I can't shower you with gifts or affection because that will make you feel uncomfortable.

9. I hate how we're not even married yet (but then again, I always rejected you lol)

10. And finally, I hate how I don't even hate you. Not even a little bit, not even at all. Because I love you a little bit too much....

This was too good to be true....

No way did he write this to me....

I started crying

Then on the back of the letter, I saw that he wrote another note:

Meet me at the hill tmr @ 9:27 am

The address is XXXXXX XXXX XXX