09

Mega special note at the end!

The Grand Line.

The place where all pirates and those who wish to travel its sea gather to commence their trip of a lifetime. Be it to live there on an island or to travel it's waters, it is where you will find some of the world's most famous names.

But on that day, a various collective of people received some news. Some news they may not have expected to see.

"Hm?"

Out on the dark banks of a muted island was a man whose green hair was brighter than the desaturated surroundings with three swords strapped to his hip, who picked up what was a newspaper fallen from a news coo who had delivered it.

He wandered up the hill towards where a large and old castle stood; walking down its impressive halls (a few times as he appeared lost) until he got to what looked to be a cosy living room.

"Day's news."

The swordsman dropped the paper off by where a dark haired man sat - a wineglass in one hand and a book in the other to which he placed down on a nearby table. The man picked up the paper and looked at it: scanning its surface with his hawk-like eyes. It seemed he had read the title as his golden eyes then narrowed.

"So she steps out of her theatre seat."

Dracule "Hawk-eyes" Mihawk. The worlds strongest swordsman who currently had one of the straw hat crew members on his island after their separation. He who was Roronoa Zoro.

"Who?"

Zoro looked disinterested before but raised an eyebrow at the man who taught him as he wondered what had caused the older man a fraction of interest.
Mihawk not once looked over to the young three sword style user as he walked up next to his chair to read the title.

"Hey, wasn't she one of the escapees from Impel Down?"

Mihawk ignored him but Zoro had recognised the resemblance. The woman who broke out along with all those other famous prisoners.

'The audience becomes the actor.'

But another island, it's surface shaped like that of horned skull, was disturbed of its regular being when a man ran into a room.

"K-Kaido-san!"

A rumbling growl ricocheted against the stone walls before that of an enormous saké bottle was harshly placed against the floor.

"What?"

The voice which had spoken was deep and loud, like rumbling thunder against one's ears. The poor man who had stood in front of the beast shook violently, handing him a paper too small for his large hands.

Kaido moved his eyes down to the paper and had the back of it facing him. He wondered what was of interest before he turned it over. And boy when his eyes were met with the title, the large bottle of saké was almost crushed in his other hand.

"So she joins that old hag after I asked her to join me?"

Kaido's monstrous roar shook the island as he gazed at the compendium before him. He just couldn't believe it.

"Young master."

Monet entered a room with the morning paper tucked under her arms as she looked from under her glasses to a large, pink and feathery mass on the windowsill. With a grin like a joker, the man turned his sunglass-shaded eyes towards the obedient woman who placed the paper on the table only before she left the room.

The man jumped off of the table and wandered to the news as he picked it up, eyeing the front cover before an amused chain of chuckles left his lips.