23 - End

You felt yourself beginning to wake up. The rooms in the Chateau tended to be pretty hot, but you felt particularly boiling. Maybe it was your clothes? You were only wearing a t-shirt. Okay, it was definitely the fact the the strong arms of Katakuri were wrapped around you as his chest was against your back. You smirked to yourself when you felt his breath fanning the crook of your neck, his sharp teeth subconsciously grazing your scarred skin.

'Oh, Katakuri.'

Sighing dramatically with a struggled shrug, you pushed yourself around trying to get free from his monstrous grip. He seemingly felt your shifting, groaning and flipping over lightly - you still gripped by his arms. You ended up lying on top of his chest as he still slept. He looked so peaceful and calm, his chest rising and falling with his breath.

"Hey, Kata."

Running a hand down his chest, you watched him flicker his eyes. You carried on running your fingers over his tight muscles, watching him fight sleep. Smirking widely, you traced his v line. Before you had even gotten to the idea of going further, his hand snapped around your wrist.

"(Y/n),"

You moved both hands so they rested on his cheeks, fingers brushing his scars that ran to his ears. His eyes held this glaze of lust, slightly sharp as he watched you. His gaze went from your mischievous (e/c) eyes down to your neck and further to where the collar of your shirt dipped enough for him to see right down your cleavage. Feeling his eyes on your body, you leaned down and pressed your lips against his - his hands moved to your bare hips.

"(Y/n), seriously-"

He was trying to speak through the make out, you pulling away with a pout.

"We have work to do today."

His thumbs tenderly rubbed your hips as you cackled, pressing your chest as flush with his as you could. He wasn't fooling anyone - you could feel his hard member against your own body and he knew you weren't going to take no as an answer.

"Ten minutes?"

"No."

"Eight?"

"No, someone will come looking for us wondering why we aren't up and working."

Giving him the most doe faced look you could, you ran a hand over his chest again as he sat up, you falling into his lap. You could feel his grip tense, clearly wanting this as much as you did.

"Five, no more."

Giving him no time to speak, you began grinding against him, the breath catching in his throat. You weren't wearing anything underneath the shirt, literally no panties or anything. Katakuri seemed to be enjoy this as he began to bite up and down your jawline, his breath ragged as you smirked. His sharp teeth connected with your collarbone and a moan slipped your lips, becoming his turn to smirk as he moved his hands further down to hold your ass.

He literally tasted of donuts at this point, his lips being sweet and gentle as he connected back with you. You moved your hands to his neck, wrapping them around to hold him closer; slightly lifting up your body in the movement. Katakuri began to bend forward, your body going backwards slowly until it connected with the mattress behind you.

"We'll make this quick."

His voice was husky, his breath tickling your ear as one of his hands slid up your top: moaning loudly as he rolled your pink bud in between his forefinger and thumb. Through this, you moved your hands to reach for the band of his boxers - being the only thing he wore. You tried your hardest to get him as exposed as you were, but failed as his hand moved from your breast to push your hands away.

"Your call, I'm going to be doing everything today."

Honestly, you couldn't complain. Katakuri had pulled away to remove his boxers so that his dick was completely exposed and he was as erect as you thought. He bit at your neck, towering your body which even at your height looked small under him. You were trying to give him hell by not seeming like you were enjoying it, but that melted away completely when he pushed into you slowly: making sure you felt every inch of him. It was romantic as he leaned into you to kiss your lips.

Once inside, he began to pull out and push back in, getting quicker with each stroke and grunting lowly. Your moans and mewls were like music to his ears as he smiled into your lips, his tongue tasting your sweetness. The bed shook as he began to pound into you, a sheen of sweat covering the both of your bodies. His groans almost turned into moans as he buried his head into the crook of your neck. It turned you on to hear his pleasured voice as he gripped your hips, your legs around his waist to pull you closer.

You felt your orgasm almost peaking when Katakuri flipped you over so that you were on your knees. His dick reached deep inside of you as you screamed his name and gripped the sheets, the pleasure completely wringing you of the decency you hardly had. His hands held your hips as he felt himself coming to a high. Digging his hands into your hips, he spoke your name in between soft groans before you moaned, flowing over him. His hot cum shot inside of you as he pushed into you hard, filling you up. Alas, he pulled out. Flopping beside you on the massive bed and pulling your tired body on top of him. You heard his heart beat like a drum and you smiled to yourself.

They say that all birds have a nest to come home to and that all birds are free, your past self would've questioned that and wondered why. Why? Because there were people to protect, to love. Love? That's something Katakuri had showed you. From someone you knew hardly anything about right until he became the one you woke up to every morning to and who slept by you every night. He might've been cold at first, but he showed you opening up isn't being defenceless, it's being stronger. You cried to him, smiled smiles no one saw from you because of him: and most over all he taught you love.

"Hey, Katakuri?"

You could feel his chest rise and fall as you lay on him, looking up into his eyes with a genuine smile. The one only he got to see. He hummed, stroking your hair as you snickered quietly.

"Should we... have our own family one day?"

His face grew flustered, a small smile on his lips: tugging at the stitched scar on his cheeks as you smirked. He seemed happy around his family: and even if you never thought of kids before now, it seemed nice for him. His hand carried on stroking your hair as you continued to look up at him.

"I would love to have a family with a Mockingbird."

You laughed loudly, the sound sweet to his ears.

"A family we shall have, you great Eel."

The both of you laughed as the sun carried on higher in the sky, over the land that became your second home.

The nest of a mockingbird and the tank of an eel.

~~~

03.02.2021

The end

All good things come to an end.

We have watched our Mockingbird grow and how Katakuri helped her do so. Though things may have been tough, all was well in the end.

I would like to thank you as my readers for being there every step of the way, it has meant a lot. Your support and understanding has been remarkable, something which I couldn't thank you enough for.

Lastly, I hope that you have truly enjoyed this book as I enjoyed writing it.

Even if this book has come to an end, there is another adventure around the corner... please read my shot book announcement for more!

I love you guys more than I could ever say, please have the most wonderful fortune and a great day!

Cya

- TransponderSnail