ɞ┊chapter three

-

'patter, patter' the raindrops hit against my window. the same fast rate i felt in my chest.

      quacks invited me to dream's smp.
"s-sure, you'll have to ask my brother for me, i sorta teased him to much and i think he's out to get me." i sweatdropped.

    "y/n what the fuck did you do HAHAH"
          tommy and quacks wheezed in the call before i cleared my throat and spoke. "maybe, just maybe, im a dreamnotfound shipper." i raised my hands, admiting defeat as tommy gave me a thumbs up and quacks banged his table while laughing.

           "i'll call dream for you then." a few minutes passed after quacks got off the call with clay. i was denied entry but soon a hashtag called #lety/nindreamsmp started trending and thus, he had no choice. entering it felt weird, in all honesty. this whole time i merely watched them play from behind my screen and now im actually playing on the server.

        logging into minecraft and inputing the ip, i felt my heart pound against my chest. this is my chance to be able to get closer to quacks.

      "you got in yet, y/n-?" i snapped out of my thoughts as tommy started screeching my name.

          "oh fuck, yeah im almost in, it's loading." i closed a few tabs before it finally let me in. the chunks loaded and the world started generating, i was in the dream smp. when it first loaded all i could see was the wall that clay came up with, i already knew though, i watched quack's video on when he first entered.

         moving through the little forest i was in, i was greeted with a slap to the face by tommy. well, not literally but he did started smacking me with a raw porkchop. "tOMMY OW-" i ran away as they both laughed before bumping into someone and both of us being slapped by the ham into a ravine.

     there was silence before i turned my player around to see that it was non other than wilbur soot himself. my face tinted red and i was completely embarrassed considering this might be the worst first impression.

         "hOLY FUCK ITS WILBUR SOOT." i sped off again as uncontrollable laughter came from the two once again before i heard the discord 'join call' sound effect.

     "TOMMY, WHY'D YOU HIT ME INTO A RAVINE WITH A PORKCHOP?!" ah yes, chaos. time to murder.

         the two started fighting as i sat aside with quacks, him looking like a woman and me picking at the grass on the plains we were standing on. "so y/n, tell me about yourself. i heard from tommy that, you have a little interest in me eh?~"

     my jaw, dropped. tommy went silent.
"とみ。 後で電話してください。”
(tomi. atode denwa shite kudasai.)

     my brain froze, i couldnt find a single thing i could use as an excuse or to cover it up as a joke. the longer i sat there frozen and stuttering the more suspicious it looked. "it was a joke big q. i dared tommy to say it."

           the voice spoke, i turned my character to look over at wilbur who was finding his way out of the ravine. my heart calmed down, and i turned back to look at quacks.

     "oh, i see then. but still, tell me about yourself y/n." i heaved a sigh of relief, he completely pushed it aside.

... now that i worded it that way, it sounds awful.

         "why'd you wanna know more? people will just remember me as dream's brother, just like drista." i spoke, my hands on my keyboard as i stare at the rgb lighting. "hey y/n, that's not true, we remember drista for drista, so we'd remember y/n for y/n." quacks spoke, the frown on my face slowly turning into a smile before wilbur spoke, "we wanna get to know you for who you are, i mean, you're part of the dream smp now."
      hearing them both say that, my face flushed red as i blowed my hair out of my face. "f.. fine, you guys are sappy as hell." the three of them laughed before quacks walked over to me again and cleared his throat.

     "so y/n, wanna sell drugs with us." i could feel the wink from a mile away. i sighed and smiled, "sure quacks." he chuckled and we all started running around the cathedral picking up seeds and sugar making it look like drugs.

         a few hours passed and i had never felt so happy. i was in a call with my youtuber crush and i got to know him more than anyone did. his stream ended a short while ago and tommy and wilbur had to go do something so it was just the two of us.

     "y/n, you going anywhere for the holidays?" he asked. "not exactly, why?" there was a silence before he spoke, "we're all planning a small get together for christmas. we'll be staying at an airbnb before going on a few roadtrips to meet up with other youtubers." i tapped my pen on my desk, "maybe, is clay coming?"
      "well, he agreed to go. so why don't you join too? bring drista too maybe-" that was very sus. "hey hey, that's my little sister you're talking bout there buddy." he wheezed and smacked his hand on his table "NOT FOR ME, FOR TOMMY." he shouted while laughing. "oh, that makes much more sense-.. why though...?" i asked, clearly suspicious of his intentions.

         "i mean, they both seem to get along quite well so why not?" he whispered into the mic, making chills run down my spine.

     "won't they fight though?" i asked, trying to piece everything together. "she might beat the shit out of him but sure, i'll ask her." i spoke and he smiled before i hear a voice.

         'his voice's pretty cute.' i heard, completely ignoring anything quacks said before he clapped into the mic.

     "earth to y/n, earth to y/n. puedes escucharme o no mi amigo????" he spoke and i completely snapped out of my thoughts. "wh- what-?" he chuckled. "you zoned out there y/n. what happened there?" i took a deep breath and simply smiled and shook my head.

         "i think i'm just getting sleepy." i chuckled and he smiled, us both still having our webcams turned on in the call. i stared at his features and he stared into the webcam, as if he purposely did that so it was as if he was looking right into my eyes. i swallowed a lump in my throat and quickly looked away.

        "you should get some sleep then, y/n." he spoke, breaking the silence. "i had fun." he smiled.

“わかった。” i replied, flustered.
( wakatta. )

       "what?" he chuckled, not understanding my reply.

        "oh, it means 'i understand' but you can also use it as 'alright' in a sense." i smiled. "welp, time for me to go. don't stay up too late, quacks." he nodded and i waved goodbye, leaving the call and standing up from my chair. the light from my monitor and pc illuminating my dark room as usual.

         "holy hell." i flopped onto my bed, burying my face into my pillow and internally screaming. "i just fucking called alex quackity and he enjoyed my company."
           i recalled everything that happened in the stream and after it, him just continuing to stay in the call with me even after wilbur and tommy went off.

      all i could feel was butterflies in my stomach before i heard something in my thoughts.

     "dearest, soulmate." . . .

           I quickly shifted and turned to look up at the ceiling, putting my arm over my eyes to shield myself from the shining rgb lights from my pc.

       "i'm here, dear soulmate." . . .

      I replied before it became silent, maybe they thought of it by accident? i waited a little while before soon giving up and sitting back up until i heard it again.

       "do you believe in love at first sight?"

-

hey hey hey !! im so sorry for the late updates, i've been caught up in so many things including school stuff and friendgroup drama and it took a toll on my mental health but now im back to writing again and streaming on twitch !!

my twitch is Raekocha and I might stream myself writing the book and thinking of ideas so do join me there if you have any questions !!!

https://twitch.tv/raekocha