ɞ┊chapter one

-----

          'tick, tock, tick, tock.'
the ticking of the clock on my desk echoed throughout the quiet room. shifting slightly in my seat, i stared silently at the ceiling. playing video games didn't distract me from the hole in my heart anymore.

     "y/n, breakfast is ready." the voice spoke outside my door after knocking on it.

          placing my ps5 controller onto my desk, i stood up from my lavender and white gaming chair and walked over to my door before taking a deep breath and placing my hand on the door handle and turning it.
      the humidity of the hallways felt like it was melting me. i was in my dark and cold air-conditioned room for far too long that heat made me feel like i was a melting popsicle. groaning, i walked downstairs and got my breakfast.
     biting into my toast, i saw my brother tumble down the stairs and bump into the wall beside the kitchen doorway. snorting at his usual tiredness, i gave him a peace sign which he returned as he sat down beside me.

     "toast, eggs and bacon." he yawned and took a bite of his food, i nodded and made sure to keep my guard up so he wasn't going to be able to steal some of my bacon. "how was your 12 hour stream?" i asked, poking the yellow part of my eggs, making the liquid ooze out.

            "it was fine, raised a lot of donations." he spoke proudly, still with a tired tone in his voice.

     "interesting, not what i asked but sure." he looked at me suspiciously before groaning.
     "there's nothing going on with me and george, y/n!!!" his face turned red when he mentioned george's name. chuckling, i finished up my food and washed my plates, still teasing clay before drista came down for her breakfast. "who knows, he could be your soulmate." she joined in making clay groan even more. "not you too." he facepalmed before glaring at me as i raised my arms in defeat. i laughed and lowered them, wiping my hands with a kitchen towel. "have you ever tried asking what's his ankle tattoo?"
     he stayed silent and rested his head on the counter top, "no." drista smacked him, "tsk tsk, should've done it when you got the chance."

     "he has, many chances drista." i looked back at them before clay was about to commit murder. "I mean, george is the person he talks to the most. I mean, he doesn't even talk to his beloved siblings that much anymore." i faked sobbed as drista posed beside me and did the same.
   "y/n!!!" my name was being called out, in an angrier tone. "yikes, gotta blast." i gave a peace sign before running up the stairs and locking my bedroom door so that I could live another day.

         realising i just did a peace sign before running upstairs i facepalmed. "its tiktok taking over my whole personality for me." i sighed.

       my room was dead silent, i could most likely hear a pin drop. the sounds of my pc fan moving against eachother was loud enough to distract me from the fact that clay probably could find the key to my bedroom under the vase in the living room.
       before i panicked, i received a notification from twitch. i hurriedly went over to see what it was and there it wrote.

Quackity is live!! : IF I SCREAM I LOSE MONEY!

    he was streaming, my heart fluttered a bit as i folded up my sleeves so i could type without them getting in the way. clicking on the twitch client, i was bombarded by the fast pace of the chat. i didn't find a purpose to talk in chat much considering how fast it was going but i decided to anyways.
     'hey quacks, if you scream twice in a row, you have to gift 30 subs.' i typed in, watching as it went by. to my surprise, the chat started screaming 'ITS Y/N' making him aware of my presence. before he could reply to it, he got a discord call from the one and only, tommyinnit.

     quacks is 20 years old while im 18 and tommy is 16. i used to go to the same highschool as tommy before moving back in with clay and drista. i talk to tommy often, he's genuinely one of the best of pals anyone could ask fo--

     "hey big q have you ever heard of y/n, dream's brother? he's most likely taller than you by the way but he's pretty hot you see." tommy smirked.

. . .

"oh you've got to be fucking kidding me."

-----

hi im not dead HAHHAHAH
sorry i havent updated but im doing well in the hospital habibis !! shameless plug but im gonna start streaming on twitch again in like a few days around december 11th so like if you can join feel free uwu

https://twitch.tv/raekocha

i hope y'all are having a good day <3333