ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ - ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ

Kaminari's POV-

The building starts to shake as Bakugou and I hear explosions and screams. We jump up instantly and run out of my room. Once downstairs, I see the villains had made it to the dorms and broke in. They immediately start attacking the students. Both Bakugou and I join in, without a second thought.

OK, that was a lie. I definitely didn't want to do this. But if I was to become a pro hero, I need to learn to push down my fear and help as much as possible.

~~~~~

We've been fighting for a while, and it looks like we're getting the upper hand. As soon as I think that, though I hear multiple screams and someone yells, " LET GO OF ME YOU MOTHER-" Then they're cut off. Bakugou, it's the same thing as in the dream. I then run as fast as I can in the direction of the scream. When I get there, Bakugou isn't the only person being taken. Multiple people were being kidnapped by the villains.

Kirishima, Sero, Mina, and Bakugou were all unconscious in the arms of villains. A portal instantly opens up and they all disappear. "NOOOOO!" I scream, running to the spot they disappeared at.

All the villains had left with my closest friends. My crush. I dropped to my knees, frozen in the shock of losing them. All I heard was my heartbeat in my ears and the exhausted breaths that came from me and the rest of my class.

Only a few seconds later, I feel a hand on my shoulder. "We're going to get them back, I promise." The voice sounded dangerous and angry. Looking up, I see Midoryia holding my shoulder and looking straight forward. I nodded, gaining a serious look as well. I stood and walked back to my room.

I closed the door and locked it behind me. I fall onto my bed and just lay there, feeling numb. How could I let this happen? I knew what would happen and I just stood there like a coward. Not only did Bakugou gets kidnapped, but Kirishima, Sero, and Mina were all taken too.

I have to get them back no matter what it takes.

~~~~~

Pulling my hood over my head, I leave my room. I quietly walk through the dorms, not wanting to wake the wrong people. I find the door that leads to Midoryia's room and knocks. I hear shuffles from behind the door and the knob jiggles. The door swings open and I see my green-haired friend rubbing his eyes and slouched against the door frame. "Kaminari, what are you doing, it's midnight?" He asks.

"I'm going to save my friends, but I need help," I say, voice determined and serious. Midoryia straightens and nods, saying he'll meet me outside. I then walk to other dorms asking for help.

Meeting everyone outside I see multiple classmates already waiting there. Midoryia stood in the front wearing a black hoodie, similar to mine, and black sweatpants to go with it. He had a black beanie on his head that matched.

Next to Midoryia was Todoroki. He had a grey t-shirt and black baggy jeans. It was a simple outfit, but it didn't attract much attention, which is good.

Behind them stood Momo. she had a black tank top and black leggings. Her hair was tied into a messy bun instead of her usual ponytail. She looked exhausted but determined to do this.

Next to her was Uraraka. She had her hair down in its normal hairstyle. She had a black t-shirt that looked two sizes too big. She had on basketball- like shorts that went down to her knees and a black zip-up sweater that hung on her shoulders.

In the very back stood Asui. Her hair was in the normal bow style, but it looked a little messier. She wore a dark green t-shirt and black sweatpants. Most of them wore sneakers or boots.

"What's the plan?" I asked, not exactly ready for this. I rushed to get us all together but didn't even know what we were going to do.

"You don't know?" Asui asked. She looked at me a little disapprovingly but didn't comment on it.

"We'll figure it out on the way, let's just get our friends back," Midoryia said. He turned around and lead the way.

"Do we even know the way to the villains base?" Uraraka asked. Most of us nodded along to that. Right now, it seemed like a blind chase.

"I've been studying The League of Villains ever since Kacchan was first taken." Midoryia started. "I've been keeping track of news reports and even kept track of all the places they've been attacking." I nodded, signaling him to keep going. "All of the attack sights are a pattern that connects to one specific spot." Midoryia pulled out a map and showed it to us. It had red and black lines all over it. In the middle of these lines, there was a big X that showed where the villains' base should be.

After figuring out a plan we then walk to the base. If it wasn't for the street lamps, the streets would be pitch black. We walked down an abandoned road as we looked for the base. Not a single person was around, if there was they'd probably think we were up to no good. I mean, this could be considered no good if you looked at it logically.

We're coming for you and I'm not backing down until you're safe.