ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ - ɢᴀʏ ᴘᴇᴅᴏᴘʜɪʟᴇ

Kaminari's POV-

"A kid with vision's that can tell the future?" Shigaraki said tone bored as he leaned on his hand.  "In class 1-A, since when?" He looked over to Dabi, the one who reported it.

"Since we kidnapped blondie again," Dabi said. "That blonde with the electric quirk said that he was having dreams that showed him the kidnapping or some sh*t like that." He looked more bored than Shigaraki, not wanting to talk to the blue-haired male. "They talked about other dreams that he'd had too."

"All For One will be interested in this..." Shigaraki trailed off as he smirked, a plan already forming in his mind.

"What, do you want to kidnap another student?" Dabi asked. "Is that the only thing you know how to do, kidnap kids under eighteen?" Shigaraki scowled a the younger boy. "If I didn't know you, I would think you were a gay pedophile, though I don't know you so you still could be." He shrugged.

"Why you..." Shigaraki growled.

~~~~~

"You have... vision's?" Aizawa asked, sounding like he didn't believe me. His tone was bored, as always, as he stared at Katsuki and me.

"Yeah, they seem to show me things that will happen in the future!" I exclaimed, waving my arms in emphasis.

"Let's say you do have these visions..." Aizawa said. "When did they start?"

"A few months ago," I said. "Maybe three or four months ago." I continued, tilting my head as I tried to remember.

"When was the last time you had one," Aizawa asked, leaning on his hand as he continued to grade papers.

"A month ago," I said confidently. Aizawa looked up and stared at me skeptically. He didn't believe me, how did he not believe me.

"What was it about?" He waved his hand as he looked back at the papers.

I looked over to Katsuki, he just nodded his head, grabbing my pinky finger and shaking it slightly in reassurance. I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to remember the details.

Running through these endless halls was torturous. I had no idea where I was or what I was running from. I just know that I had to run or something bad would happen to me.

"Kaminari!" I heard someone yell. Is that Kirishima? I quickened my pace, trying to find my way into this building. "Kaminari!" I heard another person yell this time I couldn't tell who said it. My name started being repeated over and over by screaming people. Some voices I recognized and others I didn't.

I stumbled down the dark hall, being overwhelmed by all the voices calling out my name. I wanted to help them so badly but I couldn't. I wanted to try and find them, but this hall didn't go anywhere except straight. All I know was I had to keep running. I was breathing heavily as my feet stomped on the ground, making loud echoes. Now that I'm paying attention, I could hear loud footsteps behind me too. I didn't dare look back.

I could see a small light at the end of the hall. I couldn't tell how far away it was but I kept going, trying to ignore the voices screaming my name. I could hear the footsteps of the thing behind me get louder and faster.

"Kaminari!" Another yelled. "Kaminari!" They kept screaming and wouldn't stop. They were getting louder and louder until I couldn't take it anymore. I dropped to my knees, giving up on the mysterious light at the end of the hall. Giving up on the thing behind me. I covered my ears and gripped them tightly, trying to block out my name being screamed.

I was grabbed roughly by the thing and waited to be killed.

I heard snarling and growling as it loomed over me. I gripped my ears tighter, wanting to block out the sound of the names and noises from the creature above me, though my efforts were futile.

Before the creature could do anything, the creature's snarls stopped abruptly. I looked up and saw the creature staring off to the side. It growled before jumping away, looking back at me for only a second.

I felt like I couldn't breathe, my hands shaking as they still held onto my hair. I couldn't control anything, the shaking hands, my breathing, the darkness surrounding me.

~~~~~

I shot up,  handing quickly making it's to my chest as I tried to breathe. Looking around, I see Katsuki staring at me intensely.

"What the hell was that!" He snapped as he hit my shoulder. I breathed a sigh as a small smile made it's way to my face.

"I guess I had a vision." I rubbed the nape of my neck, laughing nervously. "When I tried to remember I was pulled into it again."

Katsuki rolled his eyes and said, "What was it about this time?" I explained the vision, saying it was the same as the first one I had.

Katsuki sighed as he looked me in the eyes, then looked to the side. "God, if you ever do that again I'll make sure you won't wake up..." He mumbled. "This has happened twice now, what if it happens during an attack or out in public."

"It won't, I promise," I said, grabbing Katsuki's arm and pulling him into a hug. He gripped my shoulders as he buried his face in my shoulder.

"I hate you,"  Katsuki said. I chuckled, knowing what he meant.

"Right back at you," I whispered.

~~~~~

We eventually explained to Aizawa what happened. The vision and what happened in it. This time he believed me, probably because I passed out last time.

How reassuring.

"Well, I don't know why you have this second quirk, or why you didn't say anything earlier." At the last part, Aizawa's expression hardened, clearly angry. "All we can do is bring you to Recovery Girl, if she can't do anything then we'll take you to a quirk specialist."

I nodded, smiling now that we had some idea what to do. I looked over to Katsuki, he had his normal scowl. Well, it was normal around other people, I liked it better when he wasn't scowling, though he looked good either way.

He noticed me staring, a pink tint covering his cheeks and nose. Even more noticeable due to his pale skin. I smirked at the reaction, nudging him slightly. Katsuki only glared, though it wasn't very threatening because of the blush.