16. fued

"KICK THE STUPID CHAIR, FINN!"

IT HAD BEEN A WEEK SINCE FINN TOLD MR

IT HAD BEEN A WEEK SINCE FINN TOLD MR. SCHUE ABOUT THE KISS. instead of mr. schue beating the crap out of him, like finn thought might happened, mr. schue decided to make finn his personal assistant.

it was clear to everyone in the classroom that mr. schue was mad at finn. they could sense the tension between the two guys.

finn came in with cups of coffee in his hands. mr. schue had asked him to go get him coffee from the lima bean. something he had been doing recently.

"sorry i'm late. huge line up at the lima bean, but here are the lattes that mr. schue made me get everybody."

he passed the coffees around, making sure to give the right ones to the correct person. mr. schue sipped his coffee, and he did not like it.

"um, i asked for two pumps of mocha, finn. i taste three. take 'em back. all of them."

finn stood there in shock. "i'm sorry, mr. schue, but all i did was pick up the vests. i didn't..."

"what's most upsetting is you actually think these vests are clean." mr. schue said, interrupting finn.

jade didn't really like how mr. schue was treating her best friend. yeah, he made a mistake, but he shouldn't make him do things for him. instead, they should just talk it out like a normal person.

"finn has been acting like he's losing his mind." ryder said, earning a death stare from jade.

"great job, ryder see that, guys? prowess on the football field and a terrific singing voice are not mutually exclusive."

finn had had enough of this and decided it was time to end it. "i can't take it anymore!" he said. jade couldn't be more proud of seeing him stand up for himself. "okay, it's bad enough you're treating me like your lackey, but i'm not gonna sit here while you fake compliment ryder just to hurt. me!"

jade frowned a bit, noticing the hurt in finn's voice. she knew that finn looked up to mr. schue and that he was like a father figure to him. the fact that he was hurting him, made her frowned.

finn kicked the music stand as he left the choir room. jade instantly got up from her chair and followed him.

"jade, we still have glee." mr. schue told her.

"not today," before leaving, she made sure to kick the music stand that finn kicked. if finn hadn't left so fast, she knew that he would be proud of her.