4 (M)

Jimin POV

I left the door cracked, so he knocked before slowly entering.

"Hey Ji-"

He cut off his words and his eyes widened as he observed the sight in front of him. Jungkook's eyes wandered from the flower petals to the small candles around the room, before finally landing on the bed. More precisely...on me.

I gulped at the possessive look in his dark eyes, my body burning in embarrassment. I was almost naked while he was hardly showing any skin. I fought the urge to cover myself up as he stared at me. My body shivered as he cautiously approached the bed, taking one step and then another until he stopped a few feet away.

"Jimin..." he gasped. I bit my lip shyly, watching as his gaze traveled from my face to my chest to my thong, all the way down to my thighs before returning to my eyes. I gained the courage to break the silence as the desire to be with him intensified.

"S-surprise, Kookie..." I began with a shaky breath. "I uh...I h-hope you like my final p-present..."

"Wh-when did you- I mean...Are you sure you're r-ready, baby?" he stuttered cutely. "I don't want you to feel like you have to, just for me." I giggled as I shook my head at him.

"No...I want this very much, Jungkook. I-I want you so badly, baby..." I answered truthfully. Jungkook blushed with a big grin on his handsome face. He still seemed hesitant though, so I tried to reassure him that I was ready. "Kookie. I've wanted to b-be with you like this for the past few weeks. I just- I wanted to make our first time special. You've been there for me so much, especially after you found out about my past. And I love you so much, bunny... I would love nothing more than for us to be connected in every way possible. I w-want us to make love a-and I want to be completely yours, Jungkook..." I spoke with every ounce of love I felt for him, feeling myself getting emotional as I looked up at him.

We looked at each other for a moment before Jungkook suddenly turned around. My mind panicked for a second as I watched him walk away, but I quickly relaxed when he closed the door and made his way back over to our bed. His dark eyes met mine, briefly standing in front of me before climbing on top of me. Jungkook's muscular thighs straddled my own as he cupped my face softly. My cheeks darkened at his sudden closeness and my heart raced wildly in anticipation.

"I love you too, mochi. I can't even begin to describe how happy I am right now, baby," Jungkook smiled.

I grinned at him as I used one hand to pull him closer to me by the back of his neck, my other hand still planted firmly on the mattress for support. He joined our foreheads together, nuzzling our noses side to side sweetly. We both giggled at the Eskimo kiss and I shivered when his breath fanned over my lips. All at once, our laughter died down, both of us staring back at one another longingly. My eyes fluttered shut as he finally closed the distance and claimed my lips eagerly.

The kiss ended too quickly for my liking, but I smiled as he leaned back to remove his shirt. I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous body, his chiseled abs and hardening nipples that made my mouth water. I had seen him shirtless countless times when we went to the pool or after he showered but this was the first time he was getting undressed just for me. I finally tore my eyes off his torso when he cleared his throat abruptly. Jungkook smirked at my dazed expression, satisfied that I was checking him out.

"You like what you see, hyung?"

I blushed, completely turned on by the fact that he spoke to me so formally in bed. It had been a while since he addressed me in honorifics and you could say my body had a 'strong reaction' to his choice of words. He glanced down, smirking cheekily at the effect he had on me as I looked away feeling embarrassed.