After confronting

Chapter 9
After confronting

Charlotte's POV
After the confrontation with Evan I hurried to my car so that he and the other people around us couldn't see I was crying. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry my eyes out over him. I ran into the house going straight into my room and falling onto my bed sobbing my eyes out over Evan and his crap. Angel knocks softly and comes in to check on me. She heard what happened at school today. "Hey Char are you ok?" "No i'm not stupid Evan just won't leave me alone, he kicked me out of his house made up lies about me and then fucked Brittany again then expects me to believe he's sorry. What an ass!" "Okay Char no more crying get up and get dressed we're having a girls night, no Evan, no drama just you and me." "Angel I really don't want to do anything," "Yes you do now get up we leave in an hour oh and wear something sexy." "Angel I don't have anything sexy." "Oh my gosh I've got the perfect dress you're going to look killer go shower I'll be back to help you with your hair and makeup I'll put the dress and shoes on your bed." After I shower and shave everything I apply my vanilla lavender body lotion then pull on a black lace bra and panty set before heading out to my room to get dressed. "Oh no this can't be right, Angel where's the rest of the dress? I can't possibly wear this." yes you can she yells from her room down the hall "And you're gonna be drop dead gorgeous Char come on just put it on you'll love it." Alright I reply as I slip into the red figure hugging dress that has a low v line and stops mid thigh that Angel paired with gold strappy heels and a gold bracelet.

After I finished getting dressed Angel curled my hair so that it fell in beautiful waves down my back my makeup was a stunning golden smokey eye paired with red lipstick I hardly recognize the reflection in the mirror

After I finished getting dressed Angel curled my hair so that it fell in beautiful waves down my back my makeup was a stunning golden smokey eye paired with red lipstick I hardly recognize the reflection in the mirror. "Angel you did an amazing job I love it eat your heart out Evan." "Hell yes that's my girl now let's go our Uber will be here in 5 minutes." We pulled up to the club Angel pays the Uber driver she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car. We walk right up to the bouncer he lets us in of course because Angel works there. The other people were not too happy but hey my girl works here so we're in. We made our way to the bar Tony one of the bartenders here gave us two shots of Tequila and a raspberry Mojito. Angel and I took both shots at the bar before we picked up our drinks and headed to one of the booths near the dance floor. The vibe in the club was amazing, the music was bumping loud, the strobe lights danced back and forth across the black walls and white dance floor. People were dancing happily with their hands in the air and smiles on their faces. I'm so happy Angel made me come out tonight. "Angel thanks for bringing me out tonight I really needed to let loose and be drama free thanks for always having my back." "You know I got you babes now let's get our asses on the dance floor the DJ is playing my song!" We made our way to the dance floor hand in hand so we didn't get separated by the crowd, once we reached the middle of the dance floor we began swaying our bodies to the beat of the music it felt so good to let go for once I let the rhythm of the music take over me as I ran my hands up and down my body swaying my hips from side to side with Angel in front of me. We danced for what felt like forever until the DJ played a slow song. I noticed there was a cute guy dancing with Angel so I turned to walk back to our booth but ran into a guy behind me. "Oh i'm so sorry I didn't see you." "It's okay, beautiful what's your name?" he asked. "Oh i'm Charlotte but my friends call me Char." I replied while shaking his hand I noticed he didn't let go but pulled me into him as he whispered in my ear that his name was Tyler and his friends called him Ty. He then asked me to dance. I looked back at Angel who was smiling and nodding her head yes so I decided to take him up on the dance. He pulled me into him as he rested one hand on my hip and the other on my lower back I leaned into him and closed my eyes getting lost in the smell of his cologne we swayed effortlessly to the sultry music and before long the song was over leaving me to want more to be held for a bit longer as the next song played the thump of the bass and fast paced rhythm caused him to turn me so that his front was to my back he began pushing his hips into my behind and grinding on me at first I was okay but soon his hands were trying to move up my dress I pushed them back down a few times and just decided to go back to our table by this point Angel was still dancing with her mr mac hottie and doesn't see me struggling with this jerk. I leaned into him to tell him I was tired but he pulled me against him forcefully and kept trying to get under my dress he then squeezed my ass hard grinding into me again so I pulled away but he didn't let go. I looked around frantically for Angel but during our struggle he had moved us through the crowd my heart started racing. I asked him to let me go. I told him I needed the ladies room he said okay and began pulling me towards the back of the club and into a secluded hallway I was stumbling over my feet as he pulled me into the bathroom and locked the door. I started to cry and push him away but he just kept trying to pull my dress up. I begged him to please when all of sudden he slapped me and told me not to fight and just let it happen for a moment. I was shocked but as I heard his zipper. I began to cry and scream and he told me no one would hear me over the music and I would enjoy it so just relax. He finally ripped my thong off as I was fighting him to keep my dress down he pinned me with his knees between my legs and his body weight on holding me still he kissed my neck roughly and bit down on my neck causing me to scream. Just as he was ready to enter me I got my leg free and kneed him in the balls. He immediately fell to the floor holding his dick. I ran to the door to unlock it when it burst open I stood there shaking with tears streaming down my face I looked up into those amazing eyes, eyes I knew all too well as I ran to him clinging onto him for dear life it was Evan. He held me in his arms before he turned his attention to Tyler and all I saw was hurt and anger followed by rage.
Sorry for not updating for awhile I got really busy with school and work. Bit thank you so much @LaToshaTurner for your help with this chapter.