leaving

Francisco Lachowski as Jack
Charlotte p.o.v.

When me and evan got to my house he parked in my driveway. I saw that luca was here and a new car. So my dad must have moved in by now, cause that might be his car. We got out of the car and headed towards the front door. When we got to the door we could hear someone yelling from inside. I looked back at evan.

"Ready?"

:Yeah lets go get your stuff and then we can leave."

I put my hand on the door handle and opened the door. We walked inside and saw my mom, luca and james in the living room arguing with each other. They all looked over at us and looked shocked at us. James was about to say something but i cut him off before he could talk.

"I'm here to just get my stuff and then leave,"

After that I took evan's hand and brought him up to my room and shut the door. I heard my brother say something to my mom and then he started to get louder,

"If you never brought him back into our lives. She wouldn't be leaving and living with that guy instead of you mom. She hates you and james that's why she's leaving. I've been by her side this whole time not you. It's just been me and her sticking up for each other. And i refuse for her to get hurt by james again."

"Shut the fuck up luca. You don't have a right to talk to your mother pr me like that."

I heard movement from behind me. Before I turned around evan grabbed my hand and turned me around. He pulled me into a hug and ran his hand down my hair in a soothing way.

"You ready to get your things and go back to my house."

I looked up at him.

"Yes I am."

"Okay let's get to packing."

He let go of me and looked around my room.

"Do you have any boxes."

"No I don't."

"Okay let's go get some."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room. We walked down the stairs, when we walked by the living room someone called after us. And I realized it was james talking to us. I rolled my eyes and turned around and saw that he was in the door frame with my mom.

"What do you possibly want now?"

" don't give me attitude little girl."

"Just because you got back together with my mother doesn't mean that you have the right to boss me around or act like you are my father cause you aren't my father and never will be."

"Charlotte don't talk to your father like that. You are being ridiculous right now."

"No mom you are the one that is being ridiculous."

I looked over at evan and saw that he was feeling awkward in this situation. He still had his hand in mine, so i gave his hand a little squeeze and looked at him. He looked over at me and understood why I did that. He jumped in so we could leave to go get the supplies we need.

"Charlotte we need to go get the boxes, my aunt is expecting us home soon."

"Ok lets go. I will be back to get my things in a half an hour."

I said well looking at my mom so that way she knows i'm saying it more towards her then james. We walked out of the house to evans car and got in. He started the car without saying anything and drove to the store. We got to the store and got boxes and tape and a couple other things we need to pack. Evan called one of his friends and told him to meet us at my house to help take things back to his aunt house. We got back to my house and grabbed everything from evans car and took it up to my soon to be old room. We were setting everything up that we need to pack when someone knocked on my door. I got up and went to my door. When I opened it my mom was stand there and with someone right behind her. I could tell that it was evan's friend. I heard evan from behind me he said the guys name.