The Hidden Kingdom

The next day, Elsa and Honeymaren decided to get to know each other even better and so they spent most the begening of their day walking around the Enchanted Forest talking and playing with Bruni who wouldn't leave them alone. Bruni was pratically attached to their hips and Honeymaren had resorted to calling him their "son". 

Anna was planning on heading home that day but after news about the Halona Tribe introducing the Northuldrans to their hidden territory, Anna just had to stay. It would fit her duties as the Queen of Arendale to discover the new place. But just as well, she was also curious.

After lunch, the Halona, Northuldrans, the animals, Anna and Elsa ventured on to the new land. Honeymaren admitted on the way that she was a mix of nervous and excited and Elsa reassured her that it would go amazing.

It had been about an hour of traveling by foot and the sun had dipped deeper into the sky by the time all of them finally got there.

"Wow, not to complain or anything but this is taking forever. Are we there yet?" Anna groaned to Elsa and Honeymaren

Honeymaren said, wearily, "I'm right there with you"

Elsa chided, playfully, "Anna, you're a queen now, you can't say things such as "are we there yet?""

"Oh yeah? Watch me" Anna replied with a giggle

Honeymaren nudged Elsa, gently, "Elsa, look, we're here!"

Elsa looked up and gasped.

There was a beautiful township and folk music was playing, the area was surrounded by trees and mountains and although it was far from where Anna's close friend Rapunzel lived, it looked similar to Rapunzel's hometown.

There were tall, cottage style living places and many different people. 

Monarch, the leader of their tribe announced, "Welcome to our home!"

A scrawny boy with long hair came over to them, "Nice to meet you all. Say, is that a pet lizard?"

"Actually he's a spirit!" Ryder excitedly announced, "A fire spirit"

Honeymaren inhaled sharply, knowing that that kind of information shouldn't be randomly spread around. If word got out to  too many where the spirit was, it could be dangerous for Bruni and all the other spirits, including Elsa.

The boy raised his eyebrows quizzically at Bruni, "Really? Interesting. I'm Scabstone, by the way"

"Scabstone? That is an epic name!" burted Ryder

Scabstone shrugged, "I guess. Monarch, were you gonna show them the town and their headquarters for the night?"

"Oh, we're staying the night here?" realzed Elsa, nervosuly

"Well yeah, sis! We weren't going to go all the way back tonight, right?" reminded Anna

"I suppose that make sense" agreed Elsa

Honeymaren reasusred, "It'll be fun, Snowy!"

Elsa smiled at her, resisting the urge to hold her hand, "Yeah, it will"

Bruni and Flurry were already off in the township playing with some other peopl and animals.

"I'll guide you all around and then you can be settled in for the night" said Monarch, regally leading them alone the cobblestone ground of the township. The Northuldrans were very apprecaietve of all the Halona was doing for them and they eagerly leanred about this new tribe and new land.

~

Honeymaren and Elsa were adjusting to the room they'd be staying in for the night. Elsa looked at herself in the mirror, hoping Honeymaren would think her outift was cute.

Honeymaren put her arms around Elsa as they looked in the mirror, "You look gorgeous" flirted Honeymaren. Elsa smiled, "As do you"

No words had to be spoken about where they were with eachother. It was practically impled at this point enough that they both had an understanding of it: they were together. Anna had told Elsa that when she dated someone, she never offically put a name on the relationship either and so Elsa knew that it was fine for her and Honeymaren to do the same.

"You ready for the pre-supperdance they're having?" asked Honeymaren twirling in the qulited dress that she brought for the occassion. Seeing Honeymaren's hair down was giving Elsa butterflies and Elsa didn't even realize that Honeymaren was feeling the same way seeing Elsa's hair down.

"Yes, I can't wait!" said Elsa, excitedly. She hadn't let her giddy side show in a while but around Honeymaren it came out and she just couldn't help it. Nor did she want to.

~

A beautiful mixture of cello, violin, harp and a variety of other instruments played during the Halon dance at the twonship.

People and animals all danced together and evrything seemed to be in perfect harmony.

Honeymaren and Elsa even looked around a few shops in town while the dance was going on. Some people danced, others explored the town. 

When Elsa and Honeymaren returned to the township circle, the same rhytmic, cheerful music was playing. 

But someone didn't look very cheerful...

Anna sighed, looking out into the crowd, nervously.

Elsa held Honeymaren's arm and said, "Honey, I'm so sorry. Can I go check on Anna really quick? She looks sad"

Honeymaren nodded, "Absolutely. Go to her"

Elsa hurriedly rushed over to her, "Anna, are you okay?"

Anna admitted, "Hey Elsa. To be honest, I've been better. I know Ryder meant well but I'm worried about Bruni. The information about him being a fire spirit spread fast and now I can't find him anywhere. I asked some other people to look too. It's been at least a half hour since I last saw him. It was at the beginning of the dance"

Elsa gulped, "You're sure he's not just blending in somewhere?"

"I don't know where he is. But I need you to stay with me at all times, okay Elsa? I'm sorry, I don't want to take you away from Honeymaren but I have no choice," Anna leaned in to whipser, "You're a spirit, Elsa. And as much as I want to trust this new tribe, we also have to be cautious"

Elsa nodded, "I understand, Anna. Okay, I'll go talk to Honeymaren. Come with me and we'll look for Bruni"

Elsa wasn't sure if it was just her imagination, the shift in mood or just coincidence but the music sounded more foreboding, the clouds seemed to be getting darker. The wind rustled harsher through the trees.

Elsa called for Honeymaren but she couldn't find her, "Honey! Honeymaren?"

Anna found Ryder over by Flurry and Sven, "Hey Ryder, have you seen Bruni or Honeymaren?"

"I'm afraid not. Why? Are they missing?" asked Ryder, standing up

Anna stammered, "I...I don't know. We haven't been able to find them"

Ryder affirmed, "I'll help"

Seemingly out of nowhere, Scabstone appeared in front of Ryder.

"You're not going anywhere. And neither is your sister or that little frog" sneered Scabstone