Happily Ever After

The rest of the night went amazingly well. The dinner went amazing and all of Elsa and Honeymaren's friends were supportive of their relationship. Everyone was so grateful that Honeymaren and Bruni were okay.

They all played some Halona Tribe games exclusive to their tribe and the Halona Tribe showed the Northuldrans the rest of their territory and said that even after that night that they could visit whenever they wanted.

Bruni loved the buffet areas where he ate many yogurt parfaits and berries. The Water Nokk even visited at one point in the evening and Bruni was very happy to see his friend. Anna and Ryder played reindeer games with Sven and Flurry. Monarch and Yelena got to know each other a little better too.

Everyone was fitting in and getting along very nicely.

Monarch had even told Elsa and Honeymaren that they could explore the territory and go wherever they'd want in the forest if they wanted to explore. They appreciated that and found a place where they could view the Northern lights and mountainsides, a breathtaking view of the Enchanted Forest greeted them.

Elsa told Honeymaren how sorry she was that she was poisoned and she felt it was in a way her fault because they thought she was Elsa.

Honeymaren reassured her that it wasn't Elsa's fault at all and she told Elsa how grateful she was that she saved her life.

Honeymaren put her hand on Elsa's leg, "You saved Bruni's and my life, Elsa. You're a hero. You always were and always will be. And if you ever need saved too, I will always be there for you"

"Aww Honeymaren, thank you" appreciated Elsa

"Thank you, Elsa. I feel so lucky to be your girlfriend...wait, sorry, we are girlfriends, right?" stammered Honeymaren, uncharacteristically nervous

Elsa tried to ignore the flurries that were forming around them, "Yes, I believe so" said Elsa, taking Honeymaren's hand

Honeymaren leaned over and they kissed; the Northern lights reflecting their soft glows on the girls.

Author's note: Hello!!! I really hope you enjoyed the book!! If you want you can watch this music video I made of Elsa that is kind of like a closing song for this book! Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTTtkOW6ezs