Chapter 2

T.W. Self Harm, Suicide talk.          Lilys P.O.V.

Once the whole team was on the jet they began to go over the case. Lily then sat next to the most friendly face she had met, Spencer. 

Hotch stood to start briefing the case. "There have been 7 different suicides in the Winslow, Arizona area," "Why are we being called to investigate suicides?" Morgan replied obviously annoyed. 

"Lily, what are the first things you see in the case file?" Hotch asked. I quickly went through the paper files after telling them I rather my files paper than on a screen. " Oh umm... Well to start with they all died by bleeding out through the wrists which isn't uncommon in suicide attempts, but left no note or had random outbursts of reassurance to the parents or family. They all had scars on their wrist from previous cutting but they seem older though indicating that they are on the track to healing." 

I noticed JJ grimace in the corner and the team seemed to gauge her reaction. Spencer beside me started rubbing his wrists and mid arms seemingly in nervous or in deep thought. "I-I'm sorry d-did I say something wrong?" I began asking scared I had already messed up my first day on the job.

 "Oh no, you did wonderful Lily, any case that involves mental health or kids usually get to us the worst. "Alright I understand sir," "Hotch." he said back insisting that what I call him. 

After the jet landed Hotch split us up into groups in which he sent me and Reid to the M.E. JJ, Emily, and Derek to the crime scene and Hotch and Rossi went to the Police Station to set up. 

"Reid?" "Y- yeah Lily?" "I know that it's weird but after this case do you think you could come over and just watch movies with me?" I asked shyly. I was already feeling the effects of talking about suicide and cutting. I began itching my scars hoping he would notice. I needed someone there to make sure I didn't get back into my bad habits. 'How easy it could be to just get my razor and- No Lily you think like this anymore you have to breath'. 

Spencer apparently noticed the itching and deep breaths and said he would be happy to. That was relieving at least. We made our way into the M.E. and went to look at the bodies.

 "These are old cuts and are completely different from the ones that killed them. The old ones are  straight across and not diagonal as the final cut." Reid nodded his head in agreement. I noticed him scratch his wrists the same as I had previously done. 

I put my hand on his hand and wrist to stop him from scratching he looked at me disappointed that I caught him. I looked over to him gave him a sad smile and nod. 'He shouldn't feel like this, then again why should I?  He probably got teased a lot in school also, he's so nice I wish I could just take all his pain away' I moved my hand to hold his in which he didn't stop me which I was surprised of but instead we made our way to the car interlacing our fingers after we got in.

 "Hey, you know you can talk to me right?" I nodded "You know you can talk to me too, right?" He nodded facing forward. He started the car then proceeded to drive which caused him to chuckle.

 "What!" I asked him defensively and somewhat curious. "Oh, i- um- well- the team doesn't let me drive." "Oh, why not?" " They said I'm not predictable when I drive but I don't really know what they mean." He frowns. "They probably just can't handle the fact you can drive better than them." I say defending him "Well thanks but I don't think Morgan would agree." We both chuckled and continued to drive the rest of the time in peaceful silence humming along to the radio.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We finally found the guy two days later. His name was James Belgrave. His daughter committed suicide and he found her bleeding out in the bathtub. She also went to the same support group as the victims. He tried to point his gun at himself but we luckily talked him down and took him into custody.

 We were now on the jet on our way back home which I was not looking forward to, I still had to bring in some boxes and fix up the apartment for when Spencer would come over. I went over by Spencer on the jet and talked to him about what movies we would watch. We finally agreed on  Dr.Who (because I hadn't seen it) and Twilight(because he hadn't seen it). 

On the way back I fell asleep. I was gently awoken by sturdy hands shaking me. "Lily come on, you have to get up were here." Only to find I had fallen asleep on his shoulder. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." "It's fine really," he replied and I nodded in response. 

It was 7 am and Spencer was coming over at 9 am. I went to my mother's house to get the rest of my clothes and belongings. I was staying with her seeing as she only lived one town over from Quantico. I got my clothes and boxes from my mom's house and went to my apartment.

 I was midway up the stairs with heavy boxes in my hands. "Lily is that you?" I proceed to jump and drop all of my boxes. I look over to the familiar voice. "Spencer, what are you doing here? I didn't think I gave you my address yet?" "Oh... um no this i-is my apartment. Here let me help you with these boxes." Helping me pick up the boxes "You really don't have to help I can get it." "I really want to help." He says holding my eye contact sternly his cheeks slowly blushing. "O-ok." I seem to stutter out. 

We made it into my apartment still messy with boxes. I quickly unpack and make it look more like home. I was done in about an hour while Spencer decided to stay and read some of my hundreds of books while occasionally putting them away. 

Not long after we started Twilight and Dr.Who. We started on opposite sides of the couch. After a while, we were both cold so I got a blanket that we covered with and I began to snuggle into his side. I felt him tense up. "I can move if you want" I state giving him an option "No your alright." He replied unsurely pulling me closer with his shaky arm. No more than 10 minutes later we both fell asleep, still holding each other.

A/N I'm not sure how good this chapter is. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Don't forget to vote! Thank you all!   1187words
~Buckle for the next chapter it's a wild one.😉

Love you, stay safe, Finley💕💕💕