| PLEASE READ |

✧・゚: * Information ✧・゚: *

Hello! This is my first ever story I'm writing on Wattpad! *Cue Cheering Soundtrack*

All of these Oneshots are written and formatted on a computer (Via Google Docs), so if anything looks weird or misaligned when using a mobile device, that would probably be why! <3

I just wanted to give some more descriptive information than what is already in the description. (Ironic right?)

This story will contain oneshots for the members of the Dream SMP, as they are the majority of the Minecraft Youtubers I watch in my spare time.

If any of the people mentioned in this book end up reading this, PFFFFT- WHY ARE YOU READING YOUR OWN FANFICS LMAOOO *ahem* Seriously though, if anyone mentioned in this book are at any point ~uncomfy~ with any of these, just let me know and I will be sure to take them down immediately with no questions asked :))

This book will be using she / her pronouns, as it is easiest for me to write, but anyone is welcome to read this <3

There will be absolutely no Smut / Lemons. Many of the creators have expressed how they feel uncomfortable with sexual things and being sexualized as a person (a/n : just don't sexualize people in general <3).

All of the oneshots based around the minors in the MCYT (Tommyinnit, Tubbo, Ranboo, etc.) will be strictly platonic. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

All Authors notes will be taken down within 48 hours of being posted, but will be followed by an actual book update (I know the feeling all too well of your favorite story updating for it to just be an a/n smh smh). The only a/n's to stay up past the 48 hours will pertain to the book itself.

All trigger warnings, story types (fluff / angst etc.), and story summaries will be listed at the beginning of each oneshot! (along with the MCYT the story is written about).

Now that that's out of the way, Let's move on to the more fun stuff ~*

✧・゚: * Requests ✧・゚: *

As of now (January of 2021), I will be taking requests! It will be updated on this page whether or not I am currently taking requests. Just DM me on Wattpad (LizzzieWasFound)! I cannot 100% guarantee that your request will be used in this book, but I will definitely look at them all! Credit WILL be given at either the beginning or end of the story if I use your request!

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

✧・゚: * Comments ✧・゚: *

Please don't be shy to correct any spelling or grammar mistakes you see! I won't take any offense to them, I want to know so I can fix mistakes I may not catch while writing / proofreading!

Please leave funny comments as you read! I have so many screenshots of comments I've found hilarious on other author's stories *smh* Like if you read something wrong and thought it was funny, I will be reading comments and might even reply to a couple of them! (〃 ω〃)

✧・゚: * Please Enjoy This Oneshot Book!✧・゚: *