˗ˏˋ𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝔒𝔫𝔢'ˎ˗

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

↳ ❝ [ 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓫𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽? ] ¡! ❞

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

⇨Third POV⇦

One night, a dark blue-haired boy and black-haired boy with a dirty blonde walked to Miyashiro Prefectural Sugisawa Third High School. They walked towards an outdoor thermometer box.

"They're keeping a cursed object in a place like this?" The dark blue-haired boy said, "Could they be any dumber?" The dark blue-haired boy continued. The black-haired boy with dirty blonde tips walked towards the box and opened it. As he opened it he looked surprised because the box is empty.

"Yo Fushiguro the box is empty," The black-haired boy with dirty blonde said to 'Fushiguro'. "Ha? Are you serious!?" 'Fushiguro' said as he switched place with the black-haired boy with dirty blonde tips on his hairs. 'Fushiguro' showed a very surprised face and started to searched the cursed object carefully. Because he panicked he started to search it on the bottom of the box and at the top of the box as the black-haired boy with dirty blonde tips on his hairs started to call someone.

" There's nothing here. " the black-haired boy with dirty blonde said to someone on the phone, " Huh? " a male voice said confusingly on the phone. " The Steveson screen's empty " 'Fushiguro' continued the conversation. " For real? That's hilarious! " The unknown male answered, " Maybe it took a nighttime stroll" The unknown male continued. " I'll punch you/ I'll kick you" 'Fushiguro' and the black-haired boy with dirty blond tips said on the same time. " Well, no going home until it's recovered, okay? " The unknown male said as the black-haired boy with dirty blonde tips groaned. And the call ended.

" I'll seriously going to punch him next time " 'Fushiguro' said with an annoyed face, " I'll join you, Fushiguro-Kun" the black-haired boy with dirty blonde tips agreed to 'Fushiguro' threat to the unknown male. " Oi Kuro-san let's start to investigate this so we can go home " 'Fushiguro' said to 'Kuro'. "Okay... And I already told you many time call me with -Kun" 'Kuro' said to 'Fushiguro' with an annoyed face. "Hai..... Kuro-san" 'Fushiguro' replied, as 'Kuro' Tsked because 'Fushiguro' didn't do what he wanted.

The next day •

The two haired boys walked to the same school and started to investigate. 'Fushiguro' wore a white plain shirt and black jeans, 'Kuro' used a black hoodie and dark blue jeans. "Fushiguro-kun it is a good choice that we came to this school again in the afternoon?" 'Kuro' asked to 'Fushiguro', "It is, who knows if someone has moved it or something" 'Fushiguro' answered. "Oh yea maybe you're right" 'Kuro' said.

They walked towards the rugby field, "What's with this rugby field?" 'Fushiguro' mumbled as they looked at the cursed who showed up on the floor. " If I'm not wrong thirty years ago there's a worker that disappeared around this place maybe he's killed and got buried here" 'Kuro' said. "That's cursed is high-level one maybe a grade 3 curse or maybe 2?" 'Kuro' said unsurely as he tapped his finger on his chin. "Can I kill it?" 'Kuro' said sadistically "No need, it'll attract some attention" 'Fushiguro' said as he shivered because of his sadistic side of his friend. "Oh ok... You're right...." 'Kuro' said as he frowned.

They continued to investigate the cursed object together 'Damn it, it's presence is too strong to pin down. It feels like it's close by, but it could still be far away, too.' 'Fushiguro' though as he pulls out his phone and opened it to find the cursed object photo. 'This Special-grade cursed object is a serious pain.' 'Fushiguro' though again as he stared at the photo that showed up on his phone.'Who could have move it? Where is it now?' 

Both of dark blue-haired boy and black haired boy arrived in someplace and someone yelled: "Over here! Coach Takagi is taking on itadori from West Middle!". "Wow, what are they competing in?" Someone asked. "Ne Fushiguro-Kun isn't it sounds interesting? Let's watch it for some time" 'Kuro' asked to 'Fushiguro' with sparkling eyes. "Uh yeah sure...." 'Fushiguro' agreed. They walked to a crowded place and heard some people that cheered to someone who named 'itadori'. 'Kuro' looked at 'itadori' boy as he started asking the coach, as the coach answered the salmon haired boy started to throw the ball with baseball pose? "Uh, roughly thirty meters," someone said

"Woah...." 'Kuro' amazed, 'Fushiguro' started to walk to look at the salmon haired boy. 'Kuro' looked at 'Fushiguro' who seems like amazed too. "Oi Kuro-san let's go" 'Fushiguro' said, "Ok" 'Kuro' answered. 'Fushiguro' looked back as the salmon haired boy ran passed him. 'Fushiguro's eyes widened the same as 'Kuro's. The boys have the same though 'He has that cursed object presence'  "Hey, you!/Oi!" The jujutsu sorcerers yelled at the same time. "He run way too fast!" 'Kuro' said, "I heard he can run fifty meters in three seconds," someone said and the jujutsu sorcerers showed a dumbfounded and surprised face. "Is he a car?" The unknown boy asked his friend "Kusō*" 'Kuro' cursed.
(A/n : Kusō means Damn)

At night •

The jujutsu sorcerers walked towards a hospital, "Why are we here again?" 'Kuro' asked, "Someone said that itadori guy walked towards this hospital." 'Fushiguro' answered. "Oh right.... "

"Oh, is that him?" 'Kuro' said, "Yea" 'Fushiguro' asked.

"Itadori Yuuji, right?" 'Fushiguro' walked from the dark coolly. "I'm Fushiguro and this boy is Kuro we're from Jujutsu Tech" Fushiguro introduced himself and his friend. "Yo, We'd like to have a word with you, now," Kuro said

"Um, I'm in mourning right now," Itadori said, "Sorry, but there isn't time," Kuro said. "The cursed object you possess is very dangerous, Hand it over to us right now" Fushiguro continued, "Cursed object?" itadori said confusingly. "The cursed object is like this" Kuro said as he pulled out his phone and showed the cursed object photo to itadori. "Oh, yeah, yeah. I found that" Itadori answered as Fushiguro showed a surprised face. 'Jackpot ' Kuro though, " I don't mind either way, but my senpai took a liking to it" Itadori continued. "And what do you mean, 'Dangerous'? " Itadori asked, And after that Fushiguro explained it to itadori as Kuro zoned out thinking what will he do for the training later.

A moments later , because the author is lazy

Itadori handed the box to Fushiguro, and as Fushiguro started to open it, he looked at the box and the box was empty. Soon he realized that he just following the taint of the cursed object, Fushiguro tsked and he went to the boy way and grabbed his shoulder "Where are the contents?!" Fushiguro asked angrily caused Kuro snapped from his dreamland and looked at the two. "I already told you, my senpai... Have it.... " itadori said irritated. "What?" The jujutsu sorcerers said at the same time. "Actually, they were talking about removing the talisman from it tonight at the school," itadori said as The both jujutsu sorcerers looked surprised and Fushiguro started to took a few steps back. " What? Is that bad? " Itadori asked confusingly, "It's worse than bad" Fushiguro said.

"They're going to die," Kuro said monotonously even tho his face said otherwise.

-To be continued

- Edited ( Will fix more later )