˗ˏˋ𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢'ˎ˗

Previous Chapter

"Yuji itadori, you are now a curse. That I must exorcise according to the rules of exorcism"

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

↳ ❝ [ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓳𝓾𝓳𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓾 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓻 ] ¡! ❞

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

Kuro POV

" Wait, really, I'm just fine! " Itadori said as he raises his hands, " No you're not " I mumbled.

" More importantly, you guys and I are both pretty beat up- " Itadori continued as his mark that was on his body faded, " -let's go to a hospital "

'Who's speaking right now? It is Sukuna or Itadori? ' I thought as I gritted my teeth and I peeked at Fushiguro's direction and I guessed that he's thinking the same thing.

" What's the situation? " A voice said

'Wait...... '

" Gojou-sensei!? " We ( I and Fushiguro ) yelled, " Why are you here? " Fushiguro continued as our cursed technique started to cancelled.

" Hey! I wasn't planning on coming, " Gojou-Sensei waved,  " but man, you guys are roughed up " Gojou-Sensei said calmly and casually

" I should show the second-years," Gojou-Sensei said as he starting to take a LOT of our beaten face.

" Gojou-Sensei please don- " I said as I covered my face with my hands but my voice was cut off by Gojou-Sensei's response, " Nope~ Face this way! "

" The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object gone missing, So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing, " Gojou-Sensei said as he playing or sending our beaten face pic to that senpais.

" So, did you find it? " Gojou-Sensei said as I stiffed,

" Ano*..... Gomen*, but I ate it. " Itadori said as he raises one of his hand
( A/n: Ano means Um and Gomen means Sorry but casually)

Silent.........

" For real? "

" For real " We answered at the same time, and then Gojou-Sensei titled his head and starting to walk toward Itadori's direction and examined his face closely.......

' is this a bxb scene that I just saw? " I thought

"hahaha" Gojou-Sensei laughed and started to say " Damn, it really did combined with you "

'LAKSHDLAOAISGSSYJLOFSAAOKALSOAHDKDODJKWLDKFJJALA GOJOU-SENSEI ALMOST KISSED ITADORI ON THE LIPS, My Fujoshi mode is showing 👊😔'  A Voice said in my head

'Wait what was just happened uh hello?' I thought and trying to start a conversation with the voice that just showed inside my head, but I think I'm too stupid to start a conversation with the Voice ✨