Flurry.

My eyes fluttered open.

The first thing I saw was light, shining into my eyes and temporarily blinding me. Once my eyes focused, I saw dark sheets covering me and a white pillow under my head. There was a huge window, floor-to-ceiling, that was allowing sunlight to filter into the room.

Wait.

This isn't my room.

Now, taking a better look, I realized that the sheets were a bluish color, and not only were the curtains open, they were looking off at a landscape that wasn't mine. I scrambled upwards, or, rather, I tried to scramble upwards, but there was a restraint around my waist.

What the hell?

Was I kidnapped?

No, I glanced down, the first thing I noticed was the fact that I wasn't wearing anything. The second thing I noticed was that there was a warm presence behind me, and the third thing I noticed was that there was an arm draped over my waist.

That's right. The party.

The night before, I had accompanied my best friend, Ino, to an event celebrating her company's advance in the business system. There were a ton of people-- and I remember accepting a glass of wine from her, and after that, almost everything was a blur.

Almost.

I couldn't remember everything, but there were tidbits of things that had conspired the night before. I was flirting drunkenly, then I was kissing someone passionately whilst slamming a door open, and then we collapsed onto the bed and-- yeah.

I need to leave. I need to get out of here before I feel any more embarrassed. What if he was intoxicated, too? What if neither of us can remember what happened the night before?

It would be better if I just get out of here and forget this ever happened.

I tried again to roll out of his embrace, but this just resulted in him pulling me closer. It was then that I felt a toned chest pressing against my back, lips brushing against the nape of my neck, and chills ran down my spine. I regained more memory, this time it was him kissing the back of my neck as he said goodnight.

I could feel his chest rising and falling, and very, very gently tried to pry his arm off my bare abdomen. He wasn't reacting to this, and I took this as a good sign.

I held his arm up by the wrist, very slowly rolling out of his vicinity. He still didn't react, but I could hear his breathing quicken a little bit, and cringed as the bedsprings creaked.

He didn't move, and stood, off the bed and onto the floor. His face was covered with his dark hair, and I left it there. It would be better if I didn't know what he looked like. I set his forearm just in front of his chest, covered his body with the blanket, and glanced around the floor.

I recognized my clothes automatically, scattered throughout the floor, as if we had been in such a rush the night before that we paid no heed to where they landed as we tore them off. I pulled on my undergarments, then the jeans that I'd been wearing, but couldn't find my shirt.

I tiptoed around the room in a frenzy, scared that I might have to walk out of here and to - I really, really hoped, it was there. - my car.

I found it slung over a desk chair, and grimaced as I realized it was some suited shirt that Ino had asked me to wear. It was tight, and clung to my body like a second skin, I really didn't want to wear it.

I rolled it into a ball, glancing at the open closet that resided at the other end of the room. It was filled to the brim with black shirts, and I figured he wouldn't miss one if they were all the same, right? I tiptoed over, pulled one off it's hook, and tugged it over my body.