Chapter 52: The Perfect Night - Special Night Part 2

Picture credit goes to the artist!

After he had pulled out he laid down beside me. As his arm was still underneath my head he fully wrapped it around my neck as he held me to him. I soon look up at him only to notice he was already smiling down at me. “What is it?” I ask.

This is NOT my drawing

This is NOT my drawing. But it is Undertaker and Amora! ❤❤

“You are so cute.” He answers in a low and husky voice. “Is that all I am to you?” I tease as I look more up at him. His smile faded as he continued to look at me for a few more seconds.

He lets out a sigh as he pulled me on top of him. Once I was, he pulls back a part of my hair behind my ear before resting his hand on the side of my cheek as he looks deep into my eyes.

“Not even close, my dearie. You are beyond beautiful. Adorable. Stunning. And beyond gorgeous.” He answers as he moves his fingers down underneath my chin. “Gorgeous eyes. Nose.” He looks down to my lips as he uses his thumb to graze my bottom lip, and I look down at his as well.

“Incredibly soft, and most beautiful lips.” He adds before bringing me down for a slow and loving kiss.

After a moment, he begins to lightly graze my arms and sides as we slowly part from our kiss. “You are perfect to me in every way. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. I don’t understand at all how, but I fall deeper in love with you more and more each and every day... Every time I think that there is just no way I can love you even more than I already do, I’m proven wrong the next day.”

“Adrian... I don’t want you to say things to me that aren’t true. I don’t want you to say anything... Just to make me feel good.”

“Amora-”

“You’ve been around a long... Long time.” I say as I try to smile. “I may not know how many loves you had. Or how many girlfriends you’ve had... But I know you’ve seen a lot of women in your lifetime. There is just no way I could be.... There had to have been way more beautiful women than me.”

“Dearie, I would never lie to you. No one has ever come close to you, and I am not just saying that... I really, truly mean it. I have never loved anyone as much as I do you. I am more than serious when I say this... The amount of love I have for you, hurts.” He brings his hand back up to gently caress my cheek.

“I love you so very much, it hurts. I don’t ever want to see you get hurt in any sort of way. It breaks my heart when I do. When you do. I don’t ever want to lose you in any sort of way. It terrifies me... If you should end up taking your last breath one more time... That I will never be able to bring you back again. I don’t mean to constantly be around you. If I could I would. But I know you need your space... If that is the reason you’re here, I completely understand. I will give you your space. Just, please allow me to see you every so often?”