Chapter 9: Marquessate of Midford

It wasn't until 10 o'clock last night when Nina had left the manor, so Ciel had to go to bed shortly after he had asked me to stay the night. So after he had gone to bed, I decided to stay in my old room and look through all the things I thought I had lost forever.

Eventually I had found an old journal I used to write in daily. I skimmed through the book and seen where I had talked about Edward. How could I forget?! I had been betrothed to him, as Ciel is with Elizabeth! But I never wanted to marry him. I always thought of him more like an older brother, as he is a year older than me as well. Now I was dreading going to the Midford house, I can only imagine how awkward it will be when I see him.

After going through the journal, I finally looked through my photo books before I had decided to go to bed myself. With each photo and page I went through, the bigger my smile grew, along with a few tears as the memories filled my head. All the photos of my parents and little brothers, my brothers with our dog Sebastian, and all the servants along with Tanaka. All the photos I took during the holidays and the people my father had worked with, along with his informant to which I had last seen the day before I was taken. He was always my favorite person, and I sure do miss him. I just wish I could remember his name, or what he would go by. Is he even still around? I wonder what he is doing now.

Right now it is 10 o'clock in the morning, and we are getting ready to leave. I had called in to work a few hours ago saying I had family matters to attend to. Of course, it wasn't an issue when I rarely ever call into work. So they understood.

Mey-Rin had just finished helping me put my corset back on, and I put on one of my new dresses I decided to wear today. I'll be honest, I actually wanted to wear the outfit with the shorts today, but decided against it. We are going to the Marquessate of Midford, and I really don't feel like getting scolded by Aunt Francis on my first day seeing her again in 8 years. So I decided on the dress that is similar to yesterday's, but red.

“Thank you for helping me, Mey-Rin!” I say as I put on my stockings and a pair of heeled boots I picked out with 4 buckles around each boot

“Thank you for helping me, Mey-Rin!” I say as I put on my stockings and a pair of heeled boots I picked out with 4 buckles around each boot. “Oh, absolutely! I know how hard it is getting a corset on. Being an only female in the house, I had to learn how to put one on myself, I did! It certainly wasn't easy, so I'll gladly help you out, yes I will!” She says as she puts the hat on me.

Creature Of A Broken Past (Undertaker x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara