The morning came and I stood there watching Patton run around the house in a flurry. Cassidy was trying to help since he came back but I was just... watching. I didn't know what to do. By the time Patton was all ready, it was lunchtime and I was bored. No tech meant no video games... Which meant I had nothing to do.

"So, You all ready?" I called as Patton finally stopped for a breather. He spun around and gave me an awkward smile as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Let me guess..."

"Virgil..." I shook my head and he just frowned.

"You're stalling." He went to say something but stopped and looked away. "You're gonna be fine, Patton." I gave him a soft smile and he started to rub his arms.

"I could always come with you..." I punched Caz's arm as he stood beside me and he shot me this look. Patton laughed as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"No, you can't. Not after the 'scene' you pulled." His eyes when dark and I smiled. "They're just glad I wasn't there." Everyone burst out laughing and I smiled seeing Patton relax. "Now... Are you ready, Pat?"

"Yeah, I'm ready. Are you sure you won't join me, Virgil?" I gave him this look and he sighed. "I didn't think so. Ok then..." He started to grab his stuff and I frowned. I can't go. Even if being in a castle sounded amazing, I don't belong here. All I should be doing is finding a way home. Otherwise, I could mess up things here. We followed Patton out the door as he and Caz put everything in the carriage. When everything was in, Patton turned with tears in his eyes. "Wish me luck?"

"You won't need any." I said while smiling. I pulled him into a hug and held him close. "You'll do great and everyone will see the amazing person you are." He squeezed me tighter before finally pulling away. I just laughed pushing him towards the carriage with a smile. "Now get going. You have a long ride in front of you."

"I love you guys..." I froze up hearing Patton say that. It took me a bit off guard. Next thing I knew I was watching the carriage disappear in the horizon and I narrowed my eyes.

"You ok, Virge?" I looked back to see Cassidy standing there concerned and I smiled sadly.

"Yeah, I'm good." I looked back towards where Patton disappeared and I sighed. "Actually, I'm kinda bored." I sighed shoving my hands into my hoodie pocket. "I think I'm gonna go into town. Do you want anything?" I turned just in time to catch Caz's wallet as he laughed.

"Nah, but go ahead and get something for yourself. On me of course. Considering you have no money." I just rolled my eyes as I pocketed the wallet. Caz just laughed as he walked back inside. Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny... I groaned as I made my way into town. Maybe if I found something to do... I don't know.

I found myself walking down this street and I frowned. I had this... sinking feeling. I didn't like it at all. I looked around me only to notice this person staring at me. Sorry, Elf... The same elf from the party. His eyes were narrowed in thought and I tensed up. I quickly ducked away hoping it was nothing but I could hear him calling out and I frowned. I slipped through the ally ways until I ended up by this cafe and I quickly walked in, pulling my beanie down to hide my ears. I pulled my hood up and sat down in a booth just to catch my breath. Of course, that didn't last because shortly after that same man sat down across from me.

"Anxiety!" I jumped up clenching my shirt and he started to furiously apologize. I just groaned. "I'm sorry. I'm just so glad to finally..."

"What?" I calmed my breathing as he sighed and I frowned seeing his unending smile. "Do I know you?"

"No. You don't. The names Wickham." He held his hand out to shake and I narrowed my eyes. Seriously... Another name from the book? By the way, things are going I wouldn't be surprised if there's a freaking BINGLY! He let his hand drop as he slowly put it in his lap awkwardly waiting for me to say something. I just shook my head annoyed.

"If you don't know me then why..."

"I know of you. You're Anxiety..." My eyes went wide and he froze up. "Was it something I said?"

"My name is Virgil." His eyes darkened as he slowly sifted through his bag pulling out this book. It had runes and letters I couldn't read. He passed it over opening it up to a page and my eyes went wide.

"You're Anxiety." I stared at the picture in awe. It was me but... Jesus. The game had created a legend around me. Putting me into the lore as an actual character. For any normal game that's a good thing but... THIS ISN'T A GAME. I narrowed my eyes and held my head in my hands. What do I do? What can I do? I can't be this character. I don't know anything about the lore. I can't even read what the passages say. "You're the..."

"Look, I can definitely see the resemblance. But I'm afraid you have the wrong guy." He narrowed his eyes in confusion as I pulled my beanie down more and sighed. "My name is Virgil Bennett, not Anxiety." Even though that is exactly what I wrote when the game asked me. "I am not some... legend. I am some random person you spotted on the street."

"You have no clue who you are, do you?" My head hit the table as the frustration grew and Wickham jumped back. "Sir?" I waved him on and he slowly relaxed. "Why don't we meet again? I can go over the book with you." I narrowed my eyes as my thought ran through my mind. I slowly lifted my head up to see him still smiling and I frowned.

"Whatever..." I might even get some ideas of how to get home.