Chapter 7

~~Hinata's POV~~

After he got the sim card and cleaned everything up we headed to our first class that went fairly ok.

~~time skip~~

When the lunch bell rang me and Kentaro packed our stuff up and headed to the caffatira but as we were a hand grabbed my arm and turned me around "how was your classes" I smiled "it was good, I quite enjoyed them" he smiled as we walked to the caffatira with Kentaro.

When we say down I pulled my bento out with a smile "oh Oikawa Kentaro owes me a new phone" watch as Kentaro silently started to freak out "why".

I glanced at Oikawa and he was staring him down and he cleared his throat "Kageyama was calling him so I kindly told him to fuck then threw his phone down" Oikawa looked at for confirmation.

I nodded my head as I took a bite of my food "well in that case thank you" the table got silent so I looked up and saw e everyone at the table in shock.

"What did we miss"

I looked to the side and saw Shigeru and Takahiro walking up to us with a bag in hand "we were out getting this for you Hinata" Shigeru handed me the bag so I took it "Mad dog broke chili's phone because Kageyama was calling him".

Shigeru patted Kentaro's head which made him stop functioning and just lean into his hand while I opened the bag and pulled everything out.

With a small smile I looked over the outfit "it's from all of us" I looked up and saw everyone at the table smiling "we may have already accepted you in the team but you still need to tryout" I nodded my head in a very enthusiastic way

"I wouldn't have it any other way"

Oikawa's shook his "just finish eating your food" without say another word I put the clothes back in the bag and started to eat my food in a hurried way.

"Slow down"

I glanced up at Kentaro while I slowed my pace down but continued to eat.

~~time skip~~

After I got dressed in the clothes everyone got I went out into the gym and started to stretch with the others but as doing so I could hear talking so I turned to look who it was and I saw random students "dont worry about them Chibi" I nodded and went back to stretching.