5: bait the newly rich

"Come on Stasia", Cassie pleaded, attempting to convince Anastasia to go out with her and the rest of the girls

"Cas, you know I'm not feeling up to it" Anastasia reminds her
"I'm still waiting for news on stevens bail"
Cassie nods slightly in understanding

"but, we can help you take your mind off it" Victoria chimes in, with a charming grin. Victoria making her way over to the bed, laying down on her stomach beside Cameron.

"oh hello there" Cameron rolls over to face Victoria with a teasing smirk
Anastasia rolls her eyes playfully at the two girls

"Do you even have anything planned today" Cassie asks, making her way over to Anastasia who is by her vintage brown book shelf. Running her fingers over the binders of the books

"I was thinking, I could get back into reading" Anastasia admits, pulling out a book that's slightly dusty causing a cough to erupt from her for a moment. She wipes it down, with a shake.
Cassie raises her eyebrows, clearly questioning the girl with knowing eyes.
Victoria groans, rolling over on the bed and propping herself on her elbows facing the two girls across from her.

"are you joking" Victoria asks, amused of the girls attempt to not go to brunch with them

"okay okay, maybe I won't read a book" Anastasia admits with a sigh, "maybe I could reorganise my clothes".
Cameron scoffs, looking up to face the Carrington girl

"you do know you have people to do that for you?" Cameron questions,

"I know I know"
"I just don't really want to leave the house today" Anastasia admits again, "with the whole Stevens bail thing is having me in my mind all the time recently"

"I'm sure, bail will be set soon" Cassie reassures

"yeah" Cameron speaks up "we all know Steven didn't actually murder the guy but like how cool would it be if he actually did" Cameron has a look of excitement plastered across her face at the idea earning a deadly glare from Victoria, as a warning to keep her mouth shut.

"we understand Stasia" Cassie adds, with a soft small smile in the Carrington girls direction

"I just hope he gets out soon."
"I'm sorry, I just don't feel like going out for brunch" Anastasia apologises to the girls with a tight lipped smile.

Victoria sends Anastasia a sympathetic look, before removing herself from the bed fully and making her way towards her. Placing a comforting hand on the Carrington girls shoulder with a small smile.
"how about we just have brunch here" Victoria suggests "I'm sure Anders wouldn't mind"
Cameron hums in agreement.

"Yeah, I can ask Anders now" Cassie informs the three girls, Anastasia looking between all of them. Finally with a sigh Anastasia agrees.

"okay, I guess that seems okay"