3: have some decency

Our lawyers have just arrived, just able to make their way through the police and paparazzi

Fallon, Steven and I are walking down the stairs and that's when we notice him.
"Stansfield?" Fallon seems confused "I haven't seen him since him cleared you of your— what was it, a DUI charge?"
"no" Steven pulls a face "that was Ana, a week after he got you off for indecent exposure"
"just call me out then" I mumble
"When have I ever looked indecent" Fallon grins
"let me count" I tease, lifting my hand and beginning to count my fingers, one by one. Steven finds this amusing a a large grin plasters on his face. I receive a playfully glare from Fallon.
"Maybe dad will make his honeymoon now." Fallon comments "where is he?"
"In with his lawyers" "in his study" Steven and I say in unison, glancing at one another for a moment.
The three of us look towards where Anders is shutting the study doors. The three of us seperate, I decide to go with Steven since I see him going towards a waiter with a tray of alcohol. I follow behind him after I grab a glass, I notice he made his way over to 'Claudia' and a police officer. I pop up and stand beside him as he gives her a drink. He realises my presence and smiles slightly. I down my drink.
"Steven worked with Mathew" Claudia explains
"While I was still at the company" Steven adds
"He knows what his father is capable of" she says
Causing Steven and i to furrow our eyebrows, as if Steven can tell I'm about to say something he gives me a disapproving look that shuts me up.
"Blake will keep people quiet one way or another" she states "that's why he's hold me here"
I scoff and decide to put my input
"We were concerned about her driving home" I state "especially since he condition" I slightly whisper, Steven puts his hand comfortingly on her shoulder. Claudia looks like a clueless puppy, I roll my eyes. Following Steven who has began walking with a cop.
I stand beside Steven, he digs his hands further and deeper into his chinos pockets,
"I'm not sure what she has said" Steven begins "but as my sister said she has a condition, she was in a car accident last year. Left her with impaired memory, paranoia, delusions"
"Sounds like your telling me to disregard her allegations" the officer questions
"Did he say that?" I snap at the officer "he just wants the notes on your little notepad to reflect the full story." I glance back at Claudia, a smirk forming on my face "also the fact that she's popping bensons like breath mints" Steven nods and we both walk away, going in seperate directions.

I see my father and his team of lawyers making their way towards Fallon,Monica and her older brother. I decide to see what's going on.
"What are you still doing in my house" Blake practically shouts,
"Trying to leave" Jeff states, walking towards the exit
"I warned you, you were in over your head buying that wind farm. Look what you dragged my daughter into" Blake lectures.
I have now taken placement beside Fallon.
"For the record, I dragged him" Fallon adds
"Thanks for the advice Blake" Jeff thanks sarcastically, grasping Monica's forearm and leaving
I smile a wave to the kolbys, I decide to leave Fallon and our father to have their quarrel without my involvement.

||———||

Steven finds me by the bar and drags me towards dads study, explaining how he hasn't told him or Fallon anything but that our father told him to find me.
I'm leaning against Stevens armchair while Fallon has her arm resting on his shoulder, she seems to be listening intently to Stansfields words but I really don't give a shit. I realise I forgot to pour myself a drink so I snatch Stevens with a smirk, he just groans but before he can get another one Cristal and our father enters. My gaze hasn't left cristals, I'm trying to read her. She seems more distraught then the rest of us. I have completely zoned out on the conversation. I am snapped back to the world when Cristal shouts