Part 9

Chapter 14. The resolution.

It was 2am in the morning and Miley was still not asleep. As the clocks ticks, Miley began to remember more stuff and the days she been with Nick. She misunderstood Nick! She got to tell Nick but how? How will Nick react? She was the one who had rejected him in the first place! " A resolution to the problem." Agent 12's words had struck in her head since that afternoon.

" A resolution.." Miley mumbled. She knew what to do now.

Nick's POV

I hurt you. Both physical and mental. Something is going wrong in our life. If you didn't met me, nothing would had happened. I was so wrong, I thought we were fated.. Maybe our love was a mistake from the start? A drop of tear fell from the corner of his eye.....

Nick's phone rang....

The next morning. ....11am....

"Nick, are you at home?" Miley asked as she stood outside his house. " Coming!" a girl replied her. " Hey, what can I help you?" Kate appeared at the door. "Isn't this where Nick stay?" Miley asked. " Oh you must be Miley? Nick asked me to pass you something. Didn't expect you to appear here." Kate went back and took a purple box out. " Here you go." Miley took the box and wanted to ask where Nick was but Kate said she would understand once she opened the box.

Back to Miley's house...........

Miley opened the box immediately when she reached home. There was an envelope and a diary. Miley opened the envelope and took the letter out.

Dear Miley,

Miles, I am so sorry that I left without telling you.Someone called me and asked me if I wanted to replace him to study bio specialist program oversea. I agreed. You might be wondering why. Well, I will be learning everything about how our brain works and that fascinated me. I always wanted to know if there was possibility to restore one's memories. You might not understand my decision, probably because you don't remember it at all. I just want you to know that I really love you and that's the reason why I am going. It might sounds crazy to you now but can you give me a year time to clear the mess between us? I believe our relationship will last forever. I love you, Miles.

                                                                                                                                                                         Nicky.

Tears were already filling Miley's eyes. How silly was Nick! Why didn't he wait for her? Miley took out the diary and a photograph dropped out from the book. It was the same picture that Miley kept in her dairy. The only photo they ever took together.

There was a message at the first page:

If you were still remember, you will feel my love.

If you were still remember,  you will keep our promises.

If you were still remember, you will celebrate our anniversary.

If only you were still remember, nothing will change.

I believe true love never dies.

Miley couldn't stop herself from crying and regretted not finding Nick earlier. A plane flew over the neighbourhood and it's engine roared.

" I will wait for you." Miley mumbled. " No matter how long it takes.

This message below is for Niley fans:

I know it's hard to keep believing that Niley's love will stay on, especially with haters going around hurting us and our idol. No matter how hard it takes, we got to keep our spirits up. Nothing may be in our control but Niley's love never dies!

~Beyond Control~

 I will be writing a short fourth fanfic about Niley. Twitter:DaniellexMiley

...The End...