Chapter 82

*Evan's/My Azur Lane Base

*Evan/My POV

As I was walking around the corridors of my base, thinking about the options I have, a familiar voice called out to me.

"Commander!" A familiar voice stopped me. I turned around to see Javelin and an unfamiliar girl beside her.

"It's nice to meet you. From what I heard, you're the Commander of this base right?" The unfamiliar girl asked.

"Yes I am." I replied.

"My name is Kasumi and I would like to thank you on behalf of all of my friends for defeating that spoilt child and the creepy fox woman." Kasumi bowed.

"It's nothing." I replied.

"My friends and I found some chests on the island before the spoilt child and the fox woman chased us out. We would like you to have them Mr Commander." Kasumi added in.

"Chests?" I asked.

"Yes." Kasumi nodded.

"Okay." I replied.

"Follow me." Kasumi gestured me to follow her.

"Okay." I replied as I followed Kasumi.

*Timeskip

"Here there are." Kasumi brought us to the docks where I saw a few chests laying around.

"Wonder what's in these chests." Javelin wondered

The three of us carried the chests into my quarters with the help of some manjuus.

"You two can go now." I said.

Javelin and Kasumi then left my quarters, leaving me with the chests

"Looks familiar. I don't know why." I said.

*Timeskip

I took one last look at the chests before falling asleep for the night.

*Evan's/My Dream

"Light?" I asked after I saw some spotlights in the distance. Curious, I walked towards the spotlights and saw a pair of weapons underneath each spotlight.

"Wait! Are those?!" I gasped once I saw the weapons.

*Reality

"What was that?" I asked myself after waking up. It was still dark outside.

I fumbled for the switch for my table lamp and turned it on. I saw some keys on my table.

"Keys?" I asked after seeing the keys. Picking up one of them, I tried on the chests until I found the chest that the key unlocks. Inside the chest is