𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 ❦ Villian! Izuku Midoriya x Reader

So the person that requested the last one shot wanted a two parter that is very detailed!

The reader is female.

It's a mixture of each topic so fluff, a bit of lime, angst sad parts lots! This is going to be new!

Requested by Jude_Shadow27

Anime is My hero Academia streaming on Funimation.

Enjoy~
_________________________________

It felt nice to be back in a somewhat normal life. It felt nice to feel what the good aspects of living came to be real for you once and for all.

Good things were always something to look forward to, even though you didn't know that they would occur.

It was great to feel great and be happy with the people around you and life. Its what made life worth living in the cruelty of this world.

All for all, life felt complete once you were with the kind of people that made you smile. The human beings that also joined in and made you feel human.

Otherwise, life would and could just be thrown down a rabbit hole. Right into a Black Death drop you wouldn't be able to stop yourself in.

When there was nothing to look forward to in life or seeing something or someone that made your heart hurt with a happy kind of pain.

The pain that was shallow and hit after the rain. The sun sprouting out with a bright thin rainbow cloud painted skies along the way.

Your reason was a person, a person you found again that you cared so much for. He made your day brighter, now always in your place and mind.

Different in a way, but he was back. That's all that you cared for at this point in life.

Seeing your childhood friend Izuku again, your favorite childhood friend compared to the angry ticking time bomb Katsuki, it felt nice.

This felt like heaven, even though you wouldn't land there for being a villain now.

Finally, life was worth living.

Having him always by your side on the easy and hard nights. And many, many wonderful big nights after that.

Hearing stories from seeing him as a villain but not knowing who Izuku was at that time, it was really fun.

It was complete, even though it wasn't a family. It wasn't by blood or you both met years later.

It was home in the life, plus afterlife later on. If you two weren't to escape from a tough mission, much like the upcoming things.

"That was actually a really fun mission." You laughed wiping off the little red remaining blood on Izuku's black glove.

"I know, he did say he wanted to die so why not have helped him." The male with green hair smiled and laughed sinisterly.

"And now home sweet home with my beautiful ghost." Izuku kissed your forehead as you took off your shoes entering the house.

You now shared it with Izuku ever since you two had started dating, it was something you loved.

"I know." You laughed placing your lips on Izuku's for a sweet little kiss that lasted a few seconds.

"No that was a short kiss. I need one thats going to intoxicate me further Y/n." Izuku smirked and pulled you down into his arms on the couch.

You were sitting on his lap with your arms wrapped around his neck, his calm breathing was felt on his lips.

Izuku was straddling you by your waist and pushing you harder against his core that was beginning to get very hard.