After Homecoming

Arthur Curry hit the grund again and with Mera, finally together in school I doubt their grow up again and Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince just got a daughter in school time Elena Wayne, Bruce Wayne gave School up and to the Gothamites he's Batman.
                      To the Morning he is Bruce Wayne, a slacker and he spent his days with Lobo and Ares and Grundy whereas Clark Kent scored an internship with Lois Lane at Daily Planet also Arthur Fleck is also there then there's Perry black.
                        Victor Stone blew the scholarship to college away and joined a gang at his neighbourhood with Barry Allen and Iris West.
       What they say, Every Group has a In Love Couple (Bruce Wayne aka Batman and Diana Prince aka Wonder Woman) Great Guy (Clark Kent) Muscles Mass (Arthur Curry) Speed Guy (Barry Allen) and a dad figure (Alfred Pennyworth).
                                     Maxwell Lord lost mind control and with Lex Luthor in jail for mass murdering people and yes, Bruce Wayne last day at school, Bruce Wayne and Billy Batson went to it.
                        Billy Batson hit Bruce Wayne in the head and Bruce Wayne took him into the cafeteria and mounted punched him but Billy Batson pushed him aside and mounted him with elbows, cutting him wide open and Bruce Wayne, knee him thrice and hit him with a Diet Coke Can and both fought for a while and Adam speared Wayne and Kent pushed him through a table down and punched him down hard knocking him out, Bruce Wayne knee Bill out cold.
                                              After that, Bruce Wayne bud farewell to everybody course he still attends school unofficially but he invited Diana Prince to his place and eat him with love (make love).
                 Thomas Elliot dressed as Bruce Wayne troubled Lana Lang and Superman punched his jawline out and that's when Bruce Wayne showed up and he said " Superman you know this guy Thomas Elliot aka Hush Boy " and Lana Lang knee his nose so hard and that he started crying in rage, Alfred came with his children and family members and Alfred said " Mister Elliot getting ass kicked again " and " how normal of you " and Hush shot Superman on his head and thrice and Superman walked off and when Hush left school Lana Lang hit him with a car and beat Hush to death.