Batman and Wonder Woman + Aquaman and Mera + Superman and Lana Lang

Aquaman and Mera began dating after Aquaman defeated Neriues twice, Orm three times, Black Manta five times, Dead King thrice, Triton four times and Fishermen six times (Aquaman 1 - Aquaman 6) and Mera kissed Aquaman and one day after making so much passionate love, Mera got Pregnant and she was miscarriaged out and she was consoled by Atlanta and Tom Curry until she gave him a son called Arthur Junior or Jr.
      Superman and Lana Lang ended up making love and they had a son called Konner Johnathan Kent - Lang, Kara Lang - Kent and Jor Kent after his late father plus another son called Bruce Kent even though Batman is alive and on the run for fun.
                                         And Batman and Wonder Woman ran away holding hands together through Nevada, Alaska, Minnesota, Massachusetts, Washington DC, California, Illnois, Texas, Maina and whatnot, they had a big family with son Richard Clark Wayne, Jason Thomas Wayne, Timothy Alfred Wayne, Damian Steve Wayne after Diana's best friend Steve Trevor who married Etta Candy later, Barbara Gordon Wayne after Batgirl a friend and fan of Batman himself and yes they didn't age after 20, somehow the boon and magic of Shazam Realms stopped Batman and Wonder Woman from aging even being Thousand Miles away from their hometown and outlived their children and lived happily ever after.
               Soon Alfred Pennyworth, Clarke Kent, Lana Lang, Steve Trevor, Etta Candy, Donna Troy, Roy Harper, Floyd Lawton, Slade Wilson, etc joined them and later they all came back to Gotham City for a Happily Ever After again.