❅ Fantasy

It doesn't matter if you win or not, we're all here to learn something so if you see an aspect where your book fumbled, it means you should have a look at that aspect again and try to revamp it

Note: People who were following ThatOneDolphinGirl, please unfollow her as she backed out of judging. Please follow BlizarrKaneki  instead. Thanks!

We are here with the results of Fantasy. Special thanks to the judges, BlizarrKanekiWeirdaf_1314 &  pranu270. Congratulations to all the winners. Well deserved!

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ❄ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

1𝒔𝒕 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

by nutellaxgirlx

by nutellaxgirlx

Title: 9/10 
Cover: 10/10
Blurb: 7/10
Plot: 12/15
Grammar: 21/25
Originality: 8/10
Character Development: 8/10
Personal Enjoyment: 8/10
Total: 91/100 

This book is one of the latest releases by the author. She improved her writing level a lot in this book (must say). Building a story called fantasy and the graphics, of course, must add in it and everything should be so magical and beautiful and you want to feel while reading it in all this writer did an outstanding job. The intro of the characters attracted me a lot cause I loved the posters of the aesthesis and a reader love to continue further. Coming to the plot is just amazing I think that's why the writer achieved a lot of good prizes for the book quite inspiring though. Some love, some hate, some politics, some beautiful palaces, and some imagination I mean some fantasy completes this beautiful book. The way she designed her cover and banner is fantastic even I love to make some. There are some relatable things in this book to my life that made me a fan of this book. I can't find anything in this book which made me bored! I want to recommend this book to those who missed their winter readings, cause it helped me to complete my winter reading's fully even though winter is ending lol!