fuckin' pussy

(tw: abuse / fighting)

tyler felt a sharp pain in his cheek as joshs fist met with it. he groaned out in pain, falling against the lockers. he felt weak, didn't want to fight back today. he just let josh take blows at him. tomorrow he'd get his revenge.

"not going to fight back, joseph?" josh scoffed, "always knew you were a fuckin' pussy" he laughed, grabbing tyler up by his hair. tyler winced in pain, rolling his eyes.

"not in the mood to deal with this today, joshua." he muttered under his breath. josh heard, pushing him back into the lockers.

"and why's that?" josh sneers in tyler's face. tyler rolls his eyes again, not answering him. josh got impatient, punching him in his stomach. tyler coughed up blood. "answer. me."

"it's none of your fucking business!" tyler yelled, pushing josh off of him. josh grabbed his arm when tyler tried walking away. "let go of me!"

josh sighed, letting go of tyler. tyler ran to the bathroom. he stared at himself in the mirror. blood dripped down from his nose, onto his lip and dripped onto the counter of the bathroom sinks. he sighs, bruises already forming on his cheeks. his lip was busted open. and his eyes looked tired. he eyes wasn't damaged or busted. just exhausted.

tyler grabs paper towels, dipping them in water and rubs them on his lip and below his nose. he waited in the bathroom until the bleeding stopped. then he walked to class, apologizing for being late. he got a warning and then sat in the back. everyone eyed the bruised boy but tyler didn't mind. he liked the attention honestly.

lunch came around, josh sitting with his friends. joshs best friend was ryan but tyler also knew ryan. so, tyler decided he wanted to annoy josh by sitting at the same table. tyler skipped over to the lunch table and sat next to ryan who was sitting across from josh.

"hi ryan!" tyler said, ryan already sensing trouble. "how are you? what'd you get for lunch?" tyler looks up at ryan.

ryan laughs "uhhh, i'm alright. i got some pizza. kind of basic." he shrugs. tyler nods.

josh glares at tyler from across the table. tyler notices and winks before turning his attention back to ryan. "i brought a salad and some yogurt." tyler said. "on a diet." josh scoffed and rolls his eyes when tyler said that. yeah as if.

tyler looks at josh, "got a problem?" he asked. ryan looks at the two, not wanting to deal with their issues today. tyler asked for it though. he was looking for trouble.

"no." josh shakes his head, taking out his lunch. "except.."

tyler groans in annoyance "here we go.." he mutters.

"you sat at my fucking table!" josh said. tyler rolls his eyes.

"i don't see your name anywhere written on this damn table so don't you fucking start with that bullshit." tyler snapped. "ryan is my friend too, y'know? i'm allowed to sit where i want and with whoever i want."

josh laughs sarcastically "yeah except.. you were asking for trouble. you only sat here seeking out trouble." he said.

"i think you're just jealous." tyler said, smirking. "you want ryan all to yourself but i get in the way." he hums. ryan sighs. josh rolls his eyes.

"no, you can hang out whenever you want. but not when i'm around." josh said. tyler scoffed.

"since when did you make the rules about anything?" he asked. "if i want to sit here with ryan i'm going to sit here with ryan."

"my issue isn't that. my issue is why you did." josh said. "whatever. i don't want to have this conversation right now. you two can hang out and do whatever the fuck you want. i'm going to eat outside." and with that, josh got up angrily and walked out of the cafeteria doors.