~Sabriel #2 - Sammy's Lucious Locks~

AN - I'm sorry this took a while. School is my whole life at the moment. Hope you enjoy this slightly weird one-shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a secret bunker in Kansas, a hunter called Sam Winchester was washing his hair.

This same hair had inspired the creation of a secret society, dedicated to discovering how Sam kept his hair so soft and shiny and bouncy and perfect.

They were currently holding a meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, what new information do we have?" the leader asked, leaning forward to look at her operatives.

"Well," one said, shuffling his papers, "We believe Sam Winchester has the softest, bounciest hair in the entire universe."

"Any idea how?" the leader questioned, turning to the head of the science department.

The scientist cleared his throat, "We still don't know. It can't possibly be natural, but none of the hair products we've tried have produced the same result."

The leader sighed, "Keep working," she said, "I need to know how it's so shiny."

With that, the operatives dispersed, heading back to their labs and offices for another long day of research and examination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the bunker, Sam was brushing his hair when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

"They still have no idea," a familiar voice said, laughing lightly.

Sam smiled. "Hey, Gabe," he said, spinning around to kiss his archangel boyfriend.

Gabriel kissed back for a moment before pulling away. "I wonder if they'll ever guess."

He stood on tiptoe and ran a hand through Sam's hair, the Winchester's locks immediately becoming 40% softer, shinier, bouncier and 100% less knotty.

Sam chuckled slightly, "I still don't understand why you keep using your grace to make my hair nicer."

"It's more fun to play with that way," was the angel's reply, "You know how much I like messing with your hair."

Sam hummed in agreement, pulling Gabriel into another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, at the secret base.

"Ma'am," the guy who kept track of their spending said nervously, "We've run out of money due to the expensive shampoo we keep buying."

The leader huffed angrily, threw her sandwich into the guy's face, and quickly called a meeting.

Eleven and a half minutes later, when everyone had gathered in the meeting room, she slammed her fist onto the table.

"We are having some financial difficulties," she paused, "Which of you idiots can make cupcakes? We're holding a bake sale."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN - I'm sorry this one was so short. Inspiration is hard to come by when you're extremely sleep deprived.