~My 1,000 Reads Speech~

I HAVE 1K READS! I HAVE 1K READS! I HAVE 1K READS! I HAVE 1K READS! I HAVE 1K READS!

I am in SHOCK. This is AMAZING! If anyone asks what my biggest life accomplishment is, this'll be up there.

Now, In honour of my story hitting 1000 reads, I decided to write a speech. 

*Clears throat*

First, I’d like to thank anybody who voted for, commented on, or read a chapter of my book. None of this would be possible without you and your boredom. 

Next, I’d like to thank the creators and writers of Supernatural for making such a frustrating, heartbreaking, yet annoyingly addictive show that it made me want to write fanfiction. 

I’d also like to thank the characters of Supernatural for being too stubborn to admit they’re in love and forcing me to turn to fanfics instead. 

As strange as it sounds, I’d like to thank my anxiety, depression, insecurities and social anxiety for making me hate the world so much I stayed in my room bingeing Supernatural and writing gay fanfiction instead of going outside and having a social life. 

And last, but not least, I’d like to give a special thanks to my closest friends, or the few who know about this anyway, for encouraging me to keep writing anytime I considered stopping because I think my writing is shit and cringy. 

This wouldn’t be possible without all of you, and I will be eternally grateful. 

*Tears and (slightly sarcastic) applause*