Chapter 7

Y/n's POV.

I woke up and started rubbing my eyes... I was startled when someone banged my door.

It was actually my Mom and well.... I don't know
if she's drank or somethin

"Breakfast" she said coldly and staring at me blankly...

I then just ignored her and went to the kitchen and ate then quickly took a bath...

" I'm Going, Bye" I said plainly..

"Don't think about doing it again, Alright?" She said before I can step out of the house...

" Why would I listen to you?" I said sternly

She just can't boss me around and I was just fucking late it isn't even equal to skipping school, THIS IS ALL THE PROFESSORS FAULT.

" I'm teaching you something so that it will lead you to sucess, Because you are already a Failure. I just need to teach you something that can lead your life." she said abruptly like she's gonna explode ...

" I can find my own success, you already said that I'm a Failure many times... Why bother changing once sucess if it is already a fricking Failure? " I said while calming my self down...

She didn't even say anything now...

Wow, First time..

"Bye, I'll be late" I said and walk out of the house...

I hold back my tears ... I need to be tough... Today I wear my contact lenses because I want to...

After a few minutes while still walking towards the school, I was not really paying attention to anything because I wore my Earphones and started playing music...

"Y/N, wait up!" someone said behind me...

It was so loud, How could I not Hear that?

It was none other than thomas and Friends...

" Oh. Why?" I asked smiled sheepishly
Because I am really not in the mood but I don't want to make them worry.

Specially the Cub, I assured her that I'll be okay... So I'll be just okay.. for them.

" You look kinda tired Y/N, are you sick?" Mina said with a worried tone..

Wow she look so angelic right now...

" I'm totally fine. " I said and smiled until I can't see anything

But in my mind...

Yes, I'm tired... Tired to be alive..

" Awww, You still look good without your glasses." Dahyun Complimented and I started blushing..

" Well, Let's go? I don't want to be late again HAHA" I said and laugh shortly... They also did.. And we started heading on our classroom...

*During class hours*

" Okay, you can straightly go home when you're done with your activities, just hand them to Y/N and she'll give it to me  afterwards." The professor said and made his way out of the class.

" Here you go Y/N-ssi." Mina said and smiled

Wow, she's smart... She's The first one to pass me her papers...

" Y/N! Y/N! " Nayeon said repeatedly to get my attention because so many students started passing me their papers...

" Ahh, Yes Nayeon?" I asked while fixing the papers...