Chapter 1

Y/N's POV.

Another hell day......Scold here,Scold there,Scold everywhere...I just wanted to say that this is HELL and I'm so done...

Maybe tomorrow I will start packing my things to get out of this house of hell...I have a remembrance though..I have many bruise..in my Back,Legs,And even in my Face....But still I have this beautiful face..*flips hair* just kidding, just wanted to make you laugh..

I'm off to school when suddenly someone keeps on beeping his/her car so, I look at my back and saw some bullies of mine..

"hey you! Get out of the way nerd!" the bully said..

'Ehhh?! I'm not even in their way!are they really jerks?'I said in my mind

But I just keep on walking until I suddenly felt that someone is infront of me so I look up because my head is lowered. Then, I saw the bullies already infront of me...smirking..

'Aishh...why me?' I said for myself

"We said get out of the way..but you didn't, you know what will happen to you if you disobey us, right?" The leader of that Blackpink Gang said

'They are pretty but their attitudes...ew.' I said again on my mind (hehe...I love Blackpink but I want to be the badass lol...sorry Blinkeu~)

"I'm not even in your way" I answered simply to them. That I think that it boiled them in anger.

" What did you say?!" jisoo said to me and suddenly push me hard that made me fall on the ground..

" This is what you will get nerd!" Lisa shouted and they circled on me and started kicking my stomach ...I cough and groan in pain..

" Huh! Serves you right!" Jennie said and pick me up to punch me hard on the face....Yeah you read that right , ON THE FACE! ON MY P-R-E-T-T-Y FACE! Kidding but on the face

Then, Suddenly when their doing their business in me someone shouted ..

" Hey! What are you doing!?" someone said and run towards us.

" You are lucky today, NERD" Jennie said then Run away with her gang...

Then the girl that shouted earlier is now right infront of me..
I suddenly look up and our eyes met,her eyes is like stars that sparkle at night.

I suddenly frozed when she ask me..

"Are you okay?" she asked me with a worried look

The  thing is, it's really unusual to me that someone is worried about my situation because no one cares about me....so I am surely schock!

"Y-yeah ... T-thanks"  'why did the hell I stutter!' i said on my mind

"You're welcome,You sure? " she asked again with worried look on you

" Don't worry,I will go now" I said straight forward to her and started walking I suddenly stambled, and yeah, I closed my eyes to feel the pain soon, but i didn't feel anything that's when I felt something warm wrapping my waist.

'the girl! Just fucking catch me! Ohh my god! Don't kill me with those beauty!' i said to myself, We stared for a while but I fake a coughed

" Uhhmmm...C-Can you let me go now?" I said to her stuttering ..'why did I stutter!? Aish..I'm done' I said in my mind.

" Oopps...I-I'm sorry" she stuttered

"Uhhmm... Are you going to school?" she asked