1.4 NARRATIVE

jungkook shoved his phone in the pockets of his jeans. heaving a heavy sigh, he twisted the key to start his car, much to his dismay, ten's words still fermented his head.

jungkook knew he couldn't do anything but to let lisa part ways. attaining jieun back was what he wanted the first and foremost place. why was he fretting then? he released his tight grip on the steering wheel as he pulled up in front of remicone, where he was meeting jieun.

the interior of the café was a baroque style and embellished with pretty twinkling lights, a plain background with iridescent pop of colours. pulling a wooden chair in front of the female who was deeply immersed in her phone, he sighed for the umpteenth time. as soon as her gaze landed at the latter, she promptly put her phone aside and flashed an 'oh too sweet' smile.

"what do you want to talk about?" he asked. jungkook's was demeanour wintry, something she never witnessed earlier. perhaps, it was he fault. a brief glance at his wristwatch, lisa's flight was in an hour and 42 minutes, jungkook mentally noted. "order something first" she offered.

his slender fingers flipped through the pages aptly before settling over a cup of espresso.

in spite of jieun's continuous nonchalant blabbering, he was mentally present elsewhere. tapping of shoes on the wooden floor resounded as he frantically kept peeking at his wristwatch every now and then.

noticing his hostile actions, she finally cried out, "what's wrong with you huh? do you even love me, anymore?" she cried out. if looks could kill, the poor girl would've been viciously murdered by now. jungkook gawked right into her eyes, trying to descry the light he once found. it was then reality struck him down, he could only get the true feeling of being loved in lisa's eyes. her bambi doe eyes filled with altruism. it was only her who could make him feel euphoric.

"jeon jungkook! do you even love me?!" jieun broke his reverie by her sudden outburst of emotions. jungkook paused before straightening his posture."i love her!" jieun grimaced in disgust upon hearing his response. "now, that's ethical, i love her! not jieun. not anyone in this world, only lalisa manoban. i love everything about her, her doll-like features, her partly unfettered feistiness and her laughter literally completes my existence." he exclaimed.

jungkook flung his chair away, tightening his grip over the lukewrm cup of espresso.he hardly  had 40 minutes left.

"look jieun, i very well knowledge this. and i'm somehow going to hurt you. much like you did. i'm adequately sure i'll not because you'll find a new boy toy soon. oh and in case you didn't i heard about those rueful words you said to lisa. let me, jeon jungkook, forewarn you, don't you ever dare say those hurtful words to my lisa again! and if you do things won't turn out to be very nice. i'm afraid you'll have to pay the bill"

taking the subway metro, jungkook reached incheon international airport .

"great! just 13 minutes left, i'm going to get lisa right now! yeah right, who am i kidding? the airport has incredibly hefty security and by now lisa already boarded the plane." jungkook mentally scolded himself.

he scurried towards the benches and buried his head into his palms. "you lost her jeon, you lost the one fucking chance you had. the one chance that would make everything right!" he yelled at at the top of his lungs. jungkook stared at his long slender fingers, cursing that he had nothing to do. he never felt so feeble, even when his parents tried getting divorced.

warm tears strum down his big doe eyes. as jungkook sobbed tacitly, he felt a body, brush against his. the person tossed a packet of banana milk to him. detecting the saccharine fragrant clothes, jungkook immediately cognized the female.

the rims of his eyes were patently red, glancing to see her ethereal features, something he could brag about perpetually. dark hair, stock-still bangs, rosy cheeks and a radiant smile plastered. it was her, it was his lalisa.

"l-lisa?" she indistinctively let out a "mm" gulping his saliva, he stammered, "d-didn't you h-have a-a flight?"

"i missed it dumbass." she giggled, running her fingers through his silky fingers, disheveling the arrangement, with a mischievous smirk, "why are you asking? do you want me to go? okay then i'm leaving, i have my boarding pass and i can just go-"

"you can't and don't you dare to" jungkook held her wrist pulled her into an embrace prior to smashing his lips onto hers. lisa nibbled on his lower lips. jungkook smiled victoriously in between kissing.

"i love you" he truthfully stated when they pulled away. "i love you so much lalisa" tugginga strand of hair behind her ears.

"took you long enough to realize that" she mumbled, loud enough for jungkook to hear. "yeah it did but i'm glad i'm just in time. why did you miss your flight though?" jungkook questioned, intertwining his fingers with hers.

"well.." lisa trailed off, "i reached the airport at the last minute because guess what, i slept in again and i was about to go through the immigration process when i spotted you a lost bunny so i thought why not play along?"

"you evil, callous woman" jungkook chuckled.

"what went down between you and ji-eun? i thought you went on a date today?" lisa impelled dust off her baggy, black hoodie.

"how did you know that?" jungkook rose his eyebrow. "i have my connections" the female shrug. "tell me ms. manoban or else you'll have to face the consequences."

"consequences?" her brows knitted together as heshot a sly grin before attacking her with tickles "o-okay i'll tell y-you" she said in between laughter.

"yoongi oppa did"

"you talk with him as well?!"

"are you jelly?" her eyebrows danced in a teasing manner. "so jelly" jungkook joked

"hey hey i can talk to anyone i want okay?" lisa crossed her arms around her chest. "i don't have a boyfriend"

jungkook shot her a death glare, "what am i then?"

"i don't know, erm maybe an acquaintance" she jokingly quoted my text message.

"doll . . . be my girlfriend and this time for real"

lisa shot a smile, "dude, i don't even know you" — it was like a déjà vu

"i'm not leaving you alone until you say yes"

"fine i, jeon jungkook ask lalisa manoban, to be my official and very real girlfriend." she pursed her lips into a thin line. "fine then but what do you i get for that?"

"you'll have me, what else do you want?" jungkook winked. lisa took his in hers, "promise to never leave me" lisa looked up to jungkook as tears pooled in her eyes. jungkook leaned for a kiss kiss "never in a billion years" he said before pressing his lips onto lisa's

their lips were in sync, dancing. tasted like raw ambergris infused with catalysed galaxy . in that kiss was the sweetness of passion, a million loving thoughts condensed into a moment. howbeit, they were meteorically interrupted when an older cried out, "go get a room you both"

jungkook groaned in anger and lisa hid her face, deep crimson out of embarrassment.in the nape of his neck.

lisa whispered into jungkook's ear, "hi, i love you bunbun" and bit it teasingly.

we really doing it that way now huh? jungkook smirked at her before tossing her over to his shoulder blade. "we go home now baby and you're going to get a payback for your actions" smacking her stern, lightly

yuna's special
appearance !

payback huh 😏